RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

AZBeauty

Stop lyin' nicca.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Il
Why even respond with this? This is a waste of time and frankly its unimportant. You know it was fake. Just stop.

The same reason why you felt the need to defend it. I don;t put shyt pass white people nor anyone in this administration. I didnt watch so I own see the screen grab but if she sat there like that for extended period of time, should could have been doing it intentionally. I dont care anyway, they're all racist and if she admits thats what she was doing, nothing is going to happen and dude will still be nominated.

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Obama is displaying the WS sign too :francis:

C-jZPssV0AEDJ0i.jpg

Anyway, I'm done with this. On to other matters...

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
Well, this immediately came to mind

Jim_Jones_One_Eyed_Willy_Runs_The_City-front-large.jpg

Is Jim Jones making a WS sign here?

context is important.

who is jim jones?
who is reaching out to with this image?

but the most important question is:

who the fukk she?
here name is zina bash....

not coming up with much when i search her.

why was she there in such a prominent position?
shyt is crazy.

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
context is important.

who is jim jones?

who the fukk she?

shyt is crazy.
Yeah, she does have a prominent seat. Here's the first thing I found:

'Everyone tweeting this vicious conspiracy theory should be ashamed of themselves': US attorney slams accusations that his wife made a controversial hand gesture during Kavanaugh hearing

Gains

Superstar
Daps
context is important.

who is jim jones?

who the fukk she?

shyt is crazy.

you been redpilled?:troll:

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
I did it in my work meeting last week just sitting there scratching my inner arm.

Some of yall are fukking stupid, and I mean that with complete, and total disrespect.
I am not a sensitive person, I don’t subscribe to “hurt feelings”, so I ain’t taking shyt you say personal, so don’t take it personal when I literally invite you to my dikk to suck from the back, because we all know, at least one of the people that run your account be sucking dikk, that invite ain’t for them, it’s for the homophobic neocon never trump conservative opportunist that takes the reigns any time Trump fires a missle at brown people. I’m not sure all the folks that share your account have ideals that line up with the other ones. I’m talking to the “rick Wilson” style co-poster. I like a couple of the ones that post under your name, they seem like good folk

Gains

Superstar
Daps
Severe Blows to White Trash in 2018:
-Their rap savior Eminem :pachaha:
-Their cross trainers :hubie:
-Their blue jeans :whoo:
-America's sport :obama:
-Lord Papa of John :pacspit:

They're gonna be butt ass naked pretty soon crying:sadcam: telling folks that Jesus did this to repudiate the materialistic Roman lifestyle as well:mjlol:

full

theyre setting their nikes on fire :russ:

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity

John Franklin Bash III is an American attorney who currently serves as the United States Attorney for the United States District Court for the Western District of Texas. Prior to assuming his current role, he was a special assistant and associate counsel to U.S. President Donald Trump. From 2012 to 2017

John Bash - Wikipedia

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
Severe Blows to White Trash in 2018:
-Their rap savior Eminem :pachaha:
-Their cross trainers :hubie:
-Their blue jeans :whoo:
-America's sport :obama:
-Lord Papa of John :pacspit:

They're gonna be butt ass naked pretty soon crying:sadcam: telling folks that Jesus did this to repudiate the materialistic Roman lifestyle as well:mjlol:

full
Don’t forget
Bobby Deniro telling them to fukk off. When I venture into their spaces on reddit, they put these “favorite movie lists” up and shyt, they do it with all entertainment, and that shyt is pitiful.
They racking their brains trying to come up with “conservative” movies, music, comedians, athletes...
The shyt is so fukking funny. The funniest one I saw lately, was after Chris Pratt accepted an award somewhere, he talked about god, so they ALL started talking about “he is an angel amongst devils in hollyweird”, then he signed the James Gunn letter and “pedo, guess we got duped, lads”.
They ether live the lamest lives ever, or are just lying online, most likely lying.