RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
i'm not a prophet but i can say with 100% certainty is that America needs to buckle up because we are gonna see shyt go down in ways we have never seen before.

the tactics used to subvert smaller, more sustainable nations have been around since the beginning of time.
but now we have the internet.
there is no rule book.
everyone is winging it.

America has had it's head up it's own ass and been navel gazing since the "end" of the cold war.

more tanks, more planes, more troops...
no doubt we should have the best military but at some point you gotta look at it and :whoo:
how big can this thing get?

the real battle has been our belief in our way of life...and up until now, America and our allies have been taking some serious L's.
the far right is making moves in europe...fascism is only 2 generations removed for them.

America has never seen that kind of reality.
we don't know what it looks like when it moves.
we don't know what it smells like.
we don't know what it feels like.

all we know is that this is something that we don't completely understand as a society and the reactions to it are understandably polarized.

i'm eating leftover pasta and talking shyt about geo-political fukkery.

don't take me too seriously.

Baka's Weird Case

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Goon Squad - Catset
i'm not a prophet but i can say with 100% certainty is that America needs to buckle up because we are gonna see shyt go down in ways we have never seen before.

the tactics used to subvert smaller, more sustainable nations have been around since the beginning of time.
but now we have the internet.
there is no rule book.
everyone is winging it.

America has had it's head up it's own ass and been navel gazing since the "end" of the cold war.

more tanks, more planes, more troops...
no doubt we should have the best military but at some point you gotta look at it and :whoo:
how big can this thing get?

the real battle has been our belief in our way of life...and up until now, America and our allies have been taking some serious L's.
the far right is making moves in europe...fascism is only 2 generations removed for them.

America has never seen that kind of reality.
we don't know what it looks like when it moves.
we don't know what it smells like.
we don't know what it feels like.

all we know is that this is something that we don't completely understand as a society and the reactions to it are understandably polarized.

i'm eating leftover pasta and talking shyt about geo-political fukkery.

don't take me too seriously.
is this directed at the reporters who might be reading this thread? :russ:

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
I can accept that he didn't shake the Parkland fathers hand because this entire thing has become a partisan shytstorm and the last thing he wants to do is appear "openly'' partisan

But it was still a dikk thing to do
Think about that statement, which I agree with. This wasn’t a guy that was out there protesting Vietnam, Iraq, Afghanistan. This isn’t a guy that is out here tying himself to bulldozer. This is just a guy who’s daughter was gunned down because we have a bi-partisan catastrophe in this country, but not a bi-partisan solution. So much so, that a SCOTUS nominee treats a father who lost his daughter like a fukking weirdo stalker, & nearly has him arrested. Impeachment and people losing jobs/positions is NOT ENOUGH.

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Woke up to 5 extra pages thinking :mjgrin:

Only to realise it was 5 pages of nap, who some may consider to be the biggest peddler of conspiracy theories on this site, feign moral outrage over the actions of a WS cohort. :francis:

Stop wasting our fukking time man.

At this stage in the game they are other folks who drive the news on this thread more efficiently than you. Your being bushed is not an issue. In fact most folk probably welcome it now.

You don't get to shut down shyt, there are mods for that. Topics trend and wane, and as long as you aren't Trumpset, you get an opinion. The gratefulness folk have for you starting the thread is at an end. You have used up your goodwill. :ufdup:

So stick to what you do best or watch this thread move on without you. See if you can get by posting in TLR where they remind you daily of the shytty things you said in the past. :sas2:

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
is this directed at the reporters who might be reading this thread? :russ:
Not sure if you are being sarcastic or not, but if I was a reporter that wanted a decent chronology/timeline, and see the latest news, all consolidated, I would LOVE to stumble upon this thread.

Baka's Weird Case

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Goon Squad - Catset
Not sure if you are being sarcastic or not, but if I was a reporter that wanted a decent chronology/timeline, and see the latest news, all consolidated, I would LOVE to stumble upon this thread.
im joking cause earlier in here that possibility came up and orb was talking about reporters reading what hed said