RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
I totally understand how the witch trials and the communist purges happened now :wow:

This is some cargo-cult bullshyt we seemed to have stumbled into :wow:
You're high on your own supply right now

We're just pointing out something too obvious to ignore. Just like the Laura Ingraham shyt.

Take your own advice and don't sleep

THE MACHINE

night owl
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Anyway, today’s Woodword excerpts made me go, :ohhh: not everybody on The President’s staff is crazy, they may actually be helping society out. I have a newfound respect for some members of the staff :ehh:
They aren't to be respected if they aren't trying to save the country by getting him outta there. All this back channel b.s. is just weak ass people putting party over country. They are babysitting a 4 year old in a toxic chemical factory and instead of growing some nuts and getting him out of there, they just hide stuff when he's not looking and pray he doesn't find out.

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
I’m going to have to agree with you. If you watch the video, I think it shows that she’s just randomly contorting her fingers. You can’t even see the 3rd finger of the supposed “W.” Also, before the “WS” interpretation of the signal, it was know as the “OK” signal (1st and 2nd finger make an O and the 3 remaining make the K).

You can literally go into google picture search and find various celebrities, of varying races and ethnicities, making this supposed “WS” hand signal.

let us move onto issues we agree on then.
but you are ignoring the fact that the "ok" has been taken as a symbol of ws precisely because of it's former universality.

it can be said that "everyone does it."

yeah, maybe 30 years ago.
when was the last time you saw someone take a selfie and make the "ok"?

it's the hand equivalent of saying "monkey this up".

when have you ever heard someone say "monkey this up"?

context is very important when you take in information and the context in this case speaks volumes to me.

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
let us move onto issues we agree on then.
but you are ignoring the fact that the "ok" has been taken as a symbol of ws precisely because of it's former universality.

it can be said that "everyone does it."

yeah, maybe 30 years ago.
when was the last time you saw someone take a selfie and make the "ok"?

it's the hand equivalent of saying "monkey this up".

when have you ever heard someone say "monkey this up"?

context is very important when you take in information and the context in this case speaks volumes to me.
Well, this immediately came to mind

Jim_Jones_One_Eyed_Willy_Runs_The_City-front-large.jpg

Is Jim Jones making a WS sign here?

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
unless her arm is in full "salute" mode...you idiots are hogging my quality air on this earth

have you ever heard of subtly?
do you not know that that it is possible to understand how to manipulate subtle gestures or phrases that are recognized by few and eventually accepted by many?

nap, i'm on the same side of this big picture that you are.
if you don't recognize the symbolic actions that i and others do, then fine.

keep it moving because that's what i'm gonna do.