RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Berniewood Hogan

IT'S BERNIE SANDERS WITH A STEEL CHAIR!
Daps
Reppin
nWg
the thing you gotta remember is, it's not simply a white power hand signal. specifically, it's a "kekek, let's make the normies think the OK sign is a white power hand signal."

shyt heads in the white house have used it before, and probably got in trouble for being blatant with it:

white-house-intern-ok-sign-640x480.jpg

WhiteHouseWhitePower-e1493566063967.jpg

resurrection

By Way of Deception, Thou Shalt Do War
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
image0.jpg

suits like a beer salesman is the only good one, trump is slipping
Lol it would be funnier if his own suits weren’t a complete fukking disaster. Looking like he’s wearing his fat(ter) old grandfather’s suits or something.

And “dumb southerner”? That’s like half his base

Even his insult game is a train wreck, and that’s one of the only things he’s usually good at

Cole Cash

They took a hammer and sickle to my back
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Maryland
Nap be wanting us to read and connect halfway classified info about some Eastern European former operative with alleged connections to this accused spy who may have worked for some GRU handler etc for pages on pages, but an obvious white supremacy gang sign on tv for a administration shown to be racist and congregated with other racist? NEVER. That’s what be killing me aboht Nap, only nap can have all the info all the knowledge etc . I beleive. Others in this thread, she throwing up the set, well guess what ho, dems going bodeine Brazy come November

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Nap be wanting us to read and connect halfway classified info about some Eastern European former operative with alleged connections to this accused spy who may have worked for some GRU handler etc for pages on pages, but an obvious white supremacy gang sign on tv for a administration shown to be racist and congregated with other racist? NEVER. That’s what be killing me aboht Nap, only nap can have all the info all the knowledge etc . I beleive. Others in this thread, she throwing up the set, well guess what ho, dems going bodeine Brazy come November

That shyt literally made no sense to me whatsoever...:dwillhuh: trump has known white nationalists in his cabinet and has done alot of things for ONLY white rich people but he can't believe that a racist is throwing gang signs on tv in code...:dahell: He made every excuse in the book to downplay that shyt... I'm like..
:dahell: We know what it is now, these white people signaling to each other... whether it's a joke or not, if that was a black man doing coded language the media would be all over it... He's a fukking moron. And I'm starting to suspect there's more than just 1 person under that name. Once this trump thing is over with I'm throwing him in the bushes for that...

PoorAndDangerous

Superstar
Daps
ROFL this is so true, breh be writing spy novels

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm
Last edited:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Guys. An index finger and a thumb finger touching while she's holding her elbow, do not alone constitute me pulling the fire alarm.

I find it of incredibly bad faith to even mock something about classified information and compare it to this. Thats the problem, its not evidence for evidence's sake, its understanding the quality of evidence that comes with actually studying things and not just stumbling across it for the first time. Its akin to what laymen do when they bring a list of symptoms from the internet to their doctor.

We have clear and defined and rigid examples of a "salute" of this manner done more overtly.

A flat palm with fingers extended is not a "military salute" until the hand is brought to the eye-brow nor is it "The Robot" dance

Yall went dumb on this and I'm legitimately shocked at how many people are choosing to die on the most imperfect hill on about this, especially considering that she happens to be a conservative white woman as well.

This is a waste of political ammunition.

Last edited: