RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
That is not a natural hand position, if you sit up right now and make the "a-ok" sign to yourself, you'll notice how much physical effort it takes.

The fact that anyone could defend this as being unconsciously awkward is just plain f*cking stupid.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I’m going to have to agree with you. If you watch the video, I think it shows that she’s just randomly contorting her fingers. You can’t even see the 3rd finger of the supposed “W.” Also, before the “WS” interpretation of the signal, it was know as the “OK” signal (1st and 2nd finger make an O and the 3 remaining make the K).

You can literally go into google picture search and find various celebrities, of varying races and ethnicities, making this supposed “WS” hand signal.
Precisely

If you've never folded your arms, and held your elbow...I have a strong warning about how the rest of life might be a struggle for you :francis:

Dudes went full out stupid today insinuating every single republican who happens to let their index finger and thumb finger touch are pushing white supremacist signals.

Unless its an ACTUAL SALUTE, don't wake me up.

Then again, this is the same online community that deciphers rap music videos for illuminati propaganda.

This is borderline Alex Jones territory.

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
I'm legitimately angry over the stupidity of a woman folding her arms during a several hour long hearing turning into a white nationalist signaling event.

We've GOT to do better than this.
You apologized about being wrong once today

You'll apologize over being wrong about this next

THE MACHINE

night owl
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
This is just pathetic on SO many levels.

He's not even trying.

FUw1fra.gif

FUw1fra.gif

FUw1fra.gif

This is why he kept asking ":lupe: do you have sources?" ":lupe: any sources?" ":mjcry: so this is gonna be bad huh?"

Now he can accept any note from his staff as a legit rebuttal. If Omarosa can forward those tapes :banderas:

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Fold your arms for hours at a time and contort your fingers.

Don't be a fukking moron.

What the fukk is going on in here? :mindblown:

Man, this just confirms a great deal of this forum is fukking retarded...hell...most of the internet...

Breh just stop. You’re more worked up over this than anyone.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Breh just stop. You’re more worked up over this than anyone.
ME?! :dahell:

Dude, you said a woman sitting there during a long hearing with her arms crossed holding her elbow was signaling the rise of the 4th Reich.

EXCUSEEEE me if I find that a little odd :dead:

Unless the chick was legit throwing a SALUTE, don't waste your energy on this.

YOU did this. YOU did the stupid thing.

I'm telling you what you did, what you said, and what you were thinking is STUPID.

Based Lord Zedd

Colts or Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston TX
I'm legitimately angry over the stupidity of a woman folding her arms during a several hour long hearing turning into a white nationalist signaling event.

We've GOT to do better than this.

I agree.

Let's say she is intentionally doing the sign.
It's impossible to prove and she will never admit to it, so it's just he said she said. Even if she admitted to it, I'm not sure what would happen next or if it would even matter. I already know these people are racist, that isn't news.

That's the best case scenario. Worst case scenario, she wasn't doing any symbols and we're here debating about nothing.

The focus needs to be on how Republicans are allowing a President, who almost certainly committed crimes, choose a SC judge who will be there for life.