RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
Stop it.

This is what I keep saying about you anti-western far left Jimmy Dore knobslobbers.

America is NOT as bad as Russia. Our corruption is NO WHERE near as bad as the places you compare us to and frankly its insulting for you to say that. We have problems like everyone else but this zero-sum moralizing bullshyt you do is NOT going to fly in here you goddamn shill. Your embrace of garbage politics that don't reflect actual policy but mere demagoguery and populist ramblings. I'm tired of you doing this sort of anti-American bullshyt when its convenient. You support islamists. You support anti-American propaganda. You support non-democratic policies. You hate the west.

You don't skate on this.

:russ: :umad: I speak facts and you don’t like it.

America is paralyzed by an oligarchic class! Money in politics has ruined everything. Facts.

Plus we have structural issues!

It’s okay, one day you’ll wake up.

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
I can only think of one group of people at this point who are still looking for ways to drag Obama into all of this....some real characters in this thread lately. That means something big is on the horizon. Always does.

And the libertarians are arguably more racist than the GOP. The idea behind libertarianism is to exclude minorities from businesses and resources wholeheartedly. They talk an amazing game...if you're white and rich. I'm surprised folks are in here even bringing them up. Slick folks in here.
Not libertarian at all, supported Obama on almost everything he did. He still should've emptied the clip on Russia/DJT after they had verified evidence. All we needed was a official "The GOP party Candidate is being influenced by a foreign adversary, Russia" and things would probably be a lot different now :manny: not a stain on Obama's legacy as some have said, but definitely a "c'mon breh that's it" the fukktard GOP's already said suck my dikk on his SC nomination. No need to do the typical democratic high road thing, when all those people hate you.

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
Okay. But can you defend obama decision to tell his cyber security chief to stand down on responding to Russian cyber attacks during the election? When they had verifiable attack’s line up that was about to fukk Russia cyber game up?

The article even pointed out obama admin was scared it might turn to a full cyber war as the reason to not going though with it. This is not all Obamas fault. But he def has some accountability with this fukkery we got today.

Obama has no backbone,, surprise.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush

America is paralyzed by an oligarchic class! Money in politics has ruined everything. Facts.

Obama told folk citizens United was opening up a can of worms... no one listened

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

You hate this country, you disgusting shill.

You are a proponent of political islamist factions and you don't represent The Left.