RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
lbG02fL.gif

kKtX3eP.gif

latest

100000.gif

100k-customers-gif.gif

AH0rGUx.gif

blessed-gif.64

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
And the libertarians are arguably more racist than the GOP. The idea behind libertarianism is to exclude minorities from businesses and resources wholeheartedly. They talk an amazing game...if you're white and rich. I'm surprised folks are in here even bringing them up. Slick folks in here.

I'm the one who brought the Libertarians into it. I don't see the GOP just becoming Libertarians but more like co-opting the name for themselves. Independents doesn't have the same meaning in American politics to run a party.

I know there have been a thousand think pieces since Bush Jr. era about the GOP dying out but I can't see how they can continue down this dark money is fine route once it's no longer an American business man or American corporation that is the face of dark money. Mueller is going fully expose how much dark money is being used by Saudis and Russians and will turn into a new finance reform era once Democrats take over.

That's what will weaken the GOP and not the "Mexicans!"

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
Just last week, Rudy was talking about writing a rebuttal to whatever Mueller finds, even though they know jack shyt about what Mueller has. Now they want to block it outright? The actions of an innocent man :wow:

how is rudy even in the paint?
how many times is he gonna have Mueller's nuts in his face as he gets dunked on over and over again?

once Mueller's report comes out,
full
is gonna be at astronomical levels of
full

this shyt is crazy.
live in interesting times, brehs.