RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
*looks at all the members of the bush administration who faced no consequences of starting wars by invading multiple nations on lies and for profit, allowing Christian jihadist mercenary armies to commit war crimes in Iraq, allowing the disaster that was Katrina and it’s aftermath to happen, and crashed the economy* :francis:

I’m not even going to elaborate on Nixon and Reagan’s tenures either. I’ll just mention that both committed treason while on the campaign trail and never let up with the corruption, causing all sorts of problems at home and abroad.

I don't think enough people are aware that Nixon took steps to not have the Vietnam war be ended earlier by LBJ before he resigned and his Reagan worked with Iran to have the hostages captured until he took over (not to mention Iran Contra being impeachment worthy itself). Bush senior lied to get America into Iraq and Panama. Also we all know how Bush Jr was a fukk up that lied too. He also likely stole the 2000 election as well but 9/11 happened and that investigation conveniently got cut short.

In comparison of Carter, Clinton, and Obama the biggest political scandal was Clinton got his dikk sucked by a staffer.

Trump would of got away with his crimes too but he was too combative and Obama (unlike Carter and LBJ) could leak Trumps wrong doing and Trump fukked up by firing Comey instead of simply limiting his power. Also session got caught in a lie.

Republicans are scum, trump was just to pigheaded to listen as people told him what he should do. He's about to fire Sessions and it's too late. His lack of discretion might break the whole federal government at the top D.C. level. He can't keep a fukking secret to save his life or his presidency.

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
I just think Obama thought trump had zero chance so he didn’t take the threat as serious. Their was chatter on Sigintel that goes back years about Russians talking about electing trump. They even said no one even took serious and thought it was just misinformation.
And I agree with you on Schindler. That nikka is a certified fukk boy. But he got decent sources but y’all love to post his condescending tweets on here and treat like gods word. But let’s not derail this thread too much . Just a lil dissappointed in O. And he is accountable for at best some of this. At worst a lot of this.

People seem to forget that Republicans controlled congress the last 2 years of Obama's second term. So Obama would have had to have subverted congress and acted on his own, much like Trump or he played in the confines of congress and made moves for once he was gone. For obvious reasons, he chose the latter.

His administration is not totally innocent but is in no way majorly responsible for what we have today.

resurrection

By Way of Deception, Thou Shalt Do War
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
So let’s say Obama came out and said “Trump’s campaign is compromised, the Russians have rigged the election..” and recommended some course of action. Then what? Trump already won a presidential election based on his platform of victimization. “Nothing is fair” “white people are getting screwed” “everyone is rigging everything against me” I mean really.. if the right’s Satan himself Barack Obama came out and pulled the rug out from under Trump’s campaign to benefit their other Satan, Hillary Clinton, the unrest from the right might be worse than what we’re seeing now. At least we have the long game of exposing Individual-1 and his treason and discarding him to the dustbin of history.

I’m not saying Obama handled this perfectly, although I don’t know what he should have done. I just know if it would have played right into Individual-1’s hands had Obama made any moves against his campaign

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
So let’s say Obama came out and said “Trump’s campaign is compromised, the Russians have rigged the election..” and recommended some course of action. Then what? Trump already won a presidential election based on his platform of victimization. “Nothing is fair” “white people are getting screwed” “everyone is rigging everything against me” I mean really.. if the right’s Satan himself Barack Obama came out and pulled the rug out from under Trump’s campaign to benefit their other Satan, Hillary Clinton, the unrest from the right might be worse than what we’re seeing now. At least we have the long game of exposing Individual-1 and his treason and discarding him to the dustbin of history.

I’m not saying Obama handled this perfectly, although I don’t know what he should have done. I just know if it would have played right into Individual-1’s hands had Obama made any moves against his campaign
Precisely.

obama was supposed to have the perfect answer to a dude literally committing treason

Did you want him to arrest a presidential candidate?

I mean seriously...what were the options here????

DaddyFresh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
People seem to forget that Republicans controlled congress the last 2 years of Obama's second term. So Obama would have had to have subverted congress and acted on his own, much like Trump or he played in the confines of congress and made moves for once he was gone. For obvious reasons, he chose the latter.

His administration is not totally innocent but is in no way majorly responsible for what we have today.
Fair assessment . :hubie:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
If Obama is to blame, so is the press:

du7pl06t25ry.jpg

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
I didn’t know there was so many Obama apologist on here. The colis favorite ex nsa analyst John Schindler even continuously says Obama didn’t do shyt to stop any of this. And that Obama saw everything happen in almost real time. Mass spread of disinformation, hacked both parties of congress, Russia money funneled into trump campaign. And didn’t the trump tower meeting happen under obama watch? And all Obama wanted to do was a joint statement. No wonder McConnell shut his ass down. :russ: And obama admin only started preserving paperwork AFTER Hillary lost.

And y’all keep coming at Comey for all the fukk shyt he pullled but did y’all forget who appointed the man :ohhh:

And In result trump has reversed everything Obama has done. About to lock up two middle age men to Supreme Court for life. 1 In 7 federal judges on judicial bench are trump appointed. and more then likely overturn roe vs wade :lolbron:, while making Americans lose all faith in the system and bringing white supremacy back to the forefront .
Obama fukked up. He was too arrogant and just thought Hillary had it in the bag. And now look where we are because of it.
:yeshrug:

Hold this neg you contrarian faggit.. Act like Obama didn’t ask McConnell to hold a bi partisan meeting on Russian meddling and act like McConnell straight up said no because the Dems was trying to thwart their candidate

Foh if I was a mod I’d Bush you off GP :camby:

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
What I am not picking up in this thread, is anyone saying Bush is a good guy now, what I saw was a meme that is getting posted all over Twitter, that is just another dig at Trump supporters. I understand the gatekeepers on twitter getting pissed and ranting, but I don’t see the need for the gatekeepers in this thread to do it. I’m pretty sure the audience you want to understand that Bush was an awful fukking person and president isn’t this audience, we all know.
Specifically in my case, I am all in on memes and shyt like the one posted. It’s not that I believe the message of the meme, it’s that I am petty and want EVERY AND ANY slight to Trump to be published. I also don’t understand how retrying the “People vs The Bush’s” helps up get this piece of shyt president the fukk outta here, but that’s just me, everyone can do what they want, obviously. My choice is post more of them memes.

That shyt cracked me up for a good 5 minutes for real.... :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

My dude said a rule of law and accountability!!!!??? :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

*looks at all the members of the bush administration who faced no consequences of starting wars by invading multiple nations on lies and for profit, allowing Christian jihadist mercenary armies to commit war crimes in Iraq, allowing the disaster that was Katrina and it’s aftermath to happen, and crashed the economy* :francis:

I’m not even going to elaborate on Nixon and Reagan’s tenures either. I’ll just mention that both committed treason while on the campaign trail and never let up with the corruption, causing all sorts of problems at home and abroad.

agree with you but that's a pretty low bar. corruption in the US is not pervasive like in other countries but many of our institutions do in fact at times operate, at the highest levels, in ways that support the argument that we're living in a society that is becoming more plutocratic (as opposed to oligarchic) in nature.

for instance our justice system isn't so pervasively corrupt that cops routinely stop motorists to demand cash bribes. but it is irrefutable that many governments have devised criminal justice systems that disproportionately target poor/minorities by extracting their money through various fines/penalties, subjecting them to incarceration at higher levels than white counterparts even for minor infractions while deferring prosecution/enforcement of large scale white collar crimes.

Dude...:mjlol: I can list ALL the corrupt things the american govt has done here and its still would be so much to write I would need pages to list them all... :heh: this whole thread has shown us how corrupt the govt has been... there's so much shyt you haven't seen that would blow your mind!!!

To quote the great @Orbital-Fetus :

nap is standing on a bed naked slap boxing with qanon to save all of our lives.
put a glow stick in your ass and show some respect.

:troll:

I've been waiting a long time for the opportunity to repost this masterful statement. :bptchallalol:

DaddyFresh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hold this neg you contrarian faggit.. Act like Obama didn’t ask McConnell to hold a bi partisan meeting on Russian meddling and act like McConnell straight up said no because the Dems was trying to thwart their candidate

Foh if I was a mod I’d Bush you off GP :camby:
Lmao. Banned because I don’t agree with you? Obama only went that route because he was too scared to go at the Russians.

Obama officials were also worried that a vigorous cyber response along the lines Daniel had proposed could escalate into a full scale cyber war.

NSC came up with a verifable way to attack and disrupt Russian cyber attacks but after the plans came out Obama ordered them to stand down. First the redline and then this. Obama was def not about that life.

But a statement was all he could do because of congress lol

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Lmao. Banned because I don’t agree with you? Obama only went that route because he was too scared to go at the Russians.

NSC came up with a verifable way to attack and disrupt Russian cyber attacks but after the plans came out Obama ordered them to stand down. First the redline and then this. Obama was def not about that life.

But a statement was all he could do because of congress lol

Scared to go at the Russians? So you just going to act like Obama wasn’t sanctioning them into Babylon and the stone ages hence why Putin threw that Hail Mary.. Had Hillary won it would have been over for Putin those Oligarcs was coming to collect

DaddyFresh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Scared to go at the Russians? So you just going to act like Obama wasn’t sanctioning them into Babylon and the stone ages hence why Putin threw that Hail Mary.. Had Hillary won it would have been over for Putin those Oligarcs was coming to collect
Okay. But can you defend obama decision to tell his cyber security chief to stand down on responding to Russian cyber attacks during the election? When they had verifiable attack’s line up that was about to fukk Russia cyber game up?

The article even pointed out obama admin was scared it might turn to a full cyber war as the reason to not going though with it. This is not all Obamas fault. But he def has some accountability with this fukkery we got today.