RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

CSquare43

Superstar
Daps
Hold this neg you contrarian faggit.. Act like Obama didn’t ask McConnell to hold a bi partisan meeting on Russian meddling and act like McConnell straight up said no because the Dems was trying to thwart their candidate

Foh if I was a mod I’d Bush you off GP :camby:

:whew:

Don't 'eem @sk me.....

Last edited:

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
Did this Carter Page a$$hole really put PhD after his name on his twitter account? :dahell:

Listen, I'm proud to have a PhD too, Carter, but I'm not so insecure as to put Ciggavelli, PhD on my Twitter feed :mjlol:
Humble brag, Ciggavelli, we see what you did there
Congrats though, all love over here

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
For the IDIOTS complaining about American corruption, here is what you all truly aren't understanding:

Home sold for £22m in return of Russians

Daughter of Russian politician snaps up stunning £22m Surrey mansion | Daily Mail Online

Her dad made... 105K last year :dead:

Translation:
State Duma deputy from United Russia Rinat Khayrov has issued real estate in the country of NATO to his daughter - a British citizen Elsin Khairov (29 years)

Baby Elsina purchased one of the most expensive mansions in Wentworth, $ 28.5 million. Mmm, hot stuff!

This isn't just one member of the Duma. This is basically ALL of it that does that.

Last edited: