RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Okay. But can you defend obama decision to tell his cyber security chief to stand down on responding to Russian cyber attacks during the election? When they had verifiable attack’s line up that was about to fukk Russia cyber game up?

The article even pointed out obama admin was scared it might turn to a full cyber war as the reason to not going though with it. This is not all Obamas fault. But he def has some accountability with this fukkery we got today.
The Obama Administration FEARED Russian retaliation because the Russians were balls deep into our systems:

The Obama administration’s cyber weaponry

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Scared to go at the Russians? So you just going to act like Obama wasn’t sanctioning them into Babylon and the stone ages hence why Putin threw that Hail Mary.. Had Hillary won it would have been over for Putin those Oligarcs was coming to collect
Precisely.

Putin is mad his accounts are on freeze and yall acting like its no big deal

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
Precisely.

Putin is mad his accounts are on freeze and yall acting like its no big deal
Hopefully in the next few days, every “full time” poster in this thread will have seen active measures, one of the things I subtly noticed, is that they mentioned 2 or 3 times, off the cuff, that Putin could very well be the “richest man in the world”, those sanctions are the ONLY reason he is not! I wouldn’t be surprised, with how Putrid operates, the other oligarchs welcome the sanctions, because they understand that if Putrid gets ALL the money, he will start taking them out, rapid fire, consolidate ALL, and start a rogue WW3 with all HIS MONEY, AND HIS NUKES. What brings him down, might be his oligarchs, out of fear. I’m sure Putrids closest trigger man would take him out if the time came, and he needed too.

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi

mr. smoke weed

Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
:francis:I'd bet against it. Washington would like to return to business as usual. The Grey Man Mike Pence would be fine for their purposes for one term. No way he'd beat any competent Democrat in 2020, of course.

So what I'm saying is, the Dems will run Hillary again and lose to Pence. :banderas:
Pence was the leader of the transition team breh. Only way he isn't getting ousted is if he turned already. With how little we see/hear from that psycho, I wouldn't be surprised.

mr. smoke weed

Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
After everything we’ve learned. I can’t see how anyone could with a straight face look at bytch McConnell’s refusal to release a co-statement with Obama about Russia and the non-hack hack of GOP servers as anyone in the GOP not knowing how much they are propped up by Russian money.
Obama should've let the chopper spray regardless, :manny:

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
I can only think of one group of people at this point who are still looking for ways to drag Obama into all of this....some real characters in this thread lately. That means something big is on the horizon. Always does.

And the libertarians are arguably more racist than the GOP. The idea behind libertarianism is to exclude minorities from businesses and resources wholeheartedly. They talk an amazing game...if you're white and rich. I'm surprised folks are in here even bringing them up. Slick folks in here.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I can only think of one group of people at this point who are still looking for ways to drag Obama into all of this....some real characters in this thread lately. That means something big is on the horizon. Always does.

And the libertarians are arguably more racist than the GOP. The idea behind libertarianism is to exclude minorities from businesses and resources wholeheartedly. They talk an amazing game...if you're white and rich. I'm surprised folks are in here even bringing them up. Slick folks in here.
This I DEFINITELY agree with. Libertarians hate laws that would prohibit them from open discrimination. At least mainstream republicans just believe in puritanical hard work and free markets