RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

DaddyFresh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I didn’t know there was so many Obama apologist on here. The colis favorite ex nsa analyst John Schindler even continuously says Obama didn’t do shyt to stop any of this. And that Obama saw everything happen in almost real time. Mass spread of disinformation, hacked both parties of congress, Russia money funneled into trump campaign. And didn’t the trump tower meeting happen under obama watch? And all Obama wanted to do was a joint statement. No wonder McConnell shut his ass down. :russ: And obama admin only started preserving paperwork AFTER Hillary lost.

And y’all keep coming at Comey for all the fukk shyt he pullled but did y’all forget who appointed the man :ohhh:

And In result trump has reversed everything Obama has done. About to lock up two middle age men to Supreme Court for life. 1 In 7 federal judges on judicial bench are trump appointed. and more then likely overturn roe vs wade :lolbron:, while making Americans lose all faith in the system and bringing white supremacy back to the forefront .
Obama fukked up. He was too arrogant and just thought Hillary had it in the bag. And now look where we are because of it.
:yeshrug:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I didn’t know there was so many Obama apologist on here. The colis favorite ex nsa analyst John Schindler even continuously says Obama didn’t do shyt to stop any of this. And that Obama saw everything happen in almost real time. Mass spread of disinformation, hacked both parties of congress, Russia money funneled into trump campaign. And didn’t the trump tower meeting happen under obama watch? And all Obama wanted to do was a joint statement. No wonder McConnell shut his ass down. :russ: And obama admin only started preserving paperwork AFTER Hillary lost.

And y’all keep coming at Comey for all the fukk shyt he pullled but did y’all forget who appointed the man :ohhh:

And In result trump has reversed everything Obama has done. About to lock up two middle age men to Supreme Court for life. 1 In 7 federal judges on judicial bench are trump appointed. and more then likely overturn roe vs wade :lolbron:, while making Americans lose all faith in the system and bringing white supremacy back to the forefront .
Obama fukked up. He was too arrogant and just thought Hillary had it in the bag. And now look where we are because of it.
Obama coming out about the Russia investigation would have backfired.

Trump got elected with a perfect storm.

Just accept it.

Yall really forget that Trump was telling people the election was rigged if he lost and was making the very threats that caused Obama NOT to speak in the first place.

Yall act like Obama is a total idiot and Trump is some super genius.

This was game theory in action with adjustments that had to be made in real time to respond to uncharted territory and threats.

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?

He is now using his bully pulpit to cast doubts on the obvious criminality of Republican lawmakers? Are the jurors already picked?
THIS IS WHY JOURNALISTS NEED TO COVER EVERY STORY, SMALL OR LARGE. HE ABUSES THE OFFICE EVERY DAY, IN EVERY WAY.
WE WILL NEED TO TAKE TO THE STREETS, SOON!!!!!

DaddyFresh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Obama coming out about the Russia investigation would have backfired.

Trump got elected with a perfect storm.

Just accept it.

Yall really forget that Trump was telling people the election was rigged if he lost and was making the very threats that caused Obama NOT to speak in the first place.

Yall act like Obama is a total idiot and Trump is some super genius.

This was game theory in action with adjustments that had to be made in real time to respond to uncharted territory and threats.
Trump is not a genius just had the right people in his ear. Calling the election rigged so you can’t get called out for cheating yourself is simple but genius. And a statement wouldn’t have done shyt. Are we supposed to believe out of all the resources as the president of the United States has he couldn’t have a more effective way to counter then a statement?

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
Every nation on this planet since the beginning of time and well after we're all gone will be established and solidified on the principal that "the end justifies the means" - there is no way to obtain power without performing some morally reprehensible acts. The US has been the worlds leading super power for many years and its mission is to maintain that status. Because we are better at disguising our corruption and hold a bias towards the benefits it brings us as the citizenry, its easy to play the equivalency game between a nation who has gone through the growing pains of obtaining power versus those who are just starting.

While we chastise Assad for gassing his own people, our government has the Tuskegee experiment they would love for the world to forget about.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Trump is not a genius just had the right people in his ear. Calling the election rigged so you can’t get called out for cheating yourself is simple but genius. And a statement wouldn’t have done shyt. Are we supposed to believe out of all the resources as the president of the United States has he couldn’t have a more effective way to counter then a statement?
Think about this. I mean seriously THINK before you respond...

You're upset that Obama was not a literal superhero. Think about how absurd, selfish, and myopic that is.

We wanted Obama to do some shyt that would have lingered in conspiracy circles for years as election fraud and manipulation.

Think of how hard people like us had to fight to share content and push articles proving that the russia attacks were real and that they're on-going.

If you want something more than a "statement" you're going to have to clearly and directly say what it is.

In some ways, all of this HAD to happen.
Because the email issue would have continued to be overblown and republicans and the Russians would have continually leaked things to undercut her.

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?

I support Obama 100%, and will, unless we find out he did some really nefarious shyt. As far as his actions during the elections, he couldn’t do it, he presented it to McConnel, McConnel said “you pull that trigger, but understand, the gun attached to it is pointed to your temple”.
As for the bolded, ALL THESE REPUBLICAN fukkS, Schindler, Nicols, Wilson, McMuffin, etc..are going right the fukk back in the bushes. I appreciate that they are putting party over country, and will gladly dap up anything these fukks do to hurt Trump and his supporters, but they don’t get to tell Dems where to take the party, and they don’t get to shyt on our candidates. They are useful idiots to me, and I’m sure that I have an unpopular position on it, but I think Schindler is a trash bag piece of shyt liar, that has a couple of friends that give him some good info, but he also takes some bullshyt and runs with it, too.

DaddyFresh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I support Obama 100%, and will, unless we find out he did some really nefarious shyt. As far as his actions during the elections, he couldn’t do it, he presented it to McConnel, McConnel said “you pull that trigger, but understand, the gun attached to it is pointed to your temple”.
As for the bolded, ALL THESE REPUBLICAN fukkS, Schindler, Nicols, Wilson, McMuffin, etc..are going right the fukk back in the bushes. I appreciate that they are putting party over country, and will gladly dap up anything these fukks do to hurt Trump and his supporters, but they don’t get to tell Dems where to take the party, and they don’t get to shyt on our candidates. They are useful idiots to me, and I’m sure that I have an unpopular position on it, but I think Schindler is a trash bag piece of shyt liar, that has a couple of friends that give him some good info, but he also takes some bullshyt and runs with it, too.
I just think Obama thought trump had zero chance so he didn’t take the threat as serious. Their was chatter on Sigintel that goes back years about Russians talking about electing trump. They even said no one even took serious and thought it was just misinformation.
And I agree with you on Schindler. That nikka is a certified fukk boy. But he got decent sources but y’all love to post his condescending tweets on here and treat like gods word. But let’s not derail this thread too much . Just a lil dissappointed in O. And he is accountable for at best some of this. At worst a lot of this.

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
This was always their plan...

Spend months yelling on Twitter NO COLLUSION and WHERES THE EVIDENCE...

Once the evidence gets presented, cock block it from being released to the public...

Not sure if RR can do anything legally to override executive privilege...

Personally for the good of the country I'd find a way to leak it, the public must know what these treasonous vermin did...
It will be released because there is no executive powers that Trump can use to block the release of a report from an "independent" investigative body. At best, they could delay the release but it absolutely will be released.

DaddyFresh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Think about this. I mean seriously THINK before you respond...

You're upset that Obama was not a literal superhero. Think about how absurd, selfish, and myopic that is.

We wanted Obama to do some shyt that would have lingered in conspiracy circles for years as election fraud and manipulation.

Think of how hard people like us had to fight to share content and push articles proving that the russia attacks were real and that they're on-going.

If you want something more than a "statement" you're going to have to clearly and directly say what it is.

In some ways, all of this HAD to happen.
Because the email issue would have continued to be overblown and republicans and the Russians would have continually leaked things to undercut her.
Wanting the president to protect the US democracy is wanting him to be a Super hero? :mjlol: it’s called doing his job.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Wanting the president to protect the US democracy is wanting him to be a Super hero? :mjlol: it’s called doing his job.
Dude. Do you play chess?

Do you not realize that every move you make gets a counter-move?

Trump blew up the playbook and trying to figure out how to shut him down was itself an exercise in not faking yourself out in the process of making a move.

Imagine being in a meeting like this trying to figure out how to stop Trump:

Then imagine not being able to control the outcome of whatever move you make.

Its a lot different when you're actually making the decisions. This shyt isn't a comic book.

president-barack-obama-receives-an-update-in-the-oval-office-from-KKMM2T.jpg