RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

That shyt cracked me up for a good 5 minutes for real.... :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:
Its not. Theres a rule of law in this country and a mechanism for accountability.

Thats why I don't take yall seriously when like 90% of yall talk about anything foreign related. Its a sure-fire test to show who does and does not have their passports.

You all literally do not have any clue how different the rest of the world is.

Yall Stan like 4 countries in Europe and think shyt is sweet everywhere else...

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

My dude said a rule of law and accountability!!!!??? :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:
*looks at all the members of the bush administration who faced no consequences of starting wars by invading multiple nations on lies and for profit, allowing Christian jihadist mercenary armies to commit war crimes in Iraq, allowing the disaster that was Katrina and it’s aftermath to happen, and crashed the economy* :francis:

I’m not even going to elaborate on Nixon and Reagan’s tenures either. I’ll just mention that both committed treason while on the campaign trail and never let up with the corruption, causing all sorts of problems at home and abroad.

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
Should we start a “Q”oli thread, where we do this?

Interested to know how Vladimir Kara-Murz‘s pallbearer duty was covered in the Russian press?
Wonder what Vlad and fukkface’s first conversation sounded like after McCain died, and what their conversation sounded like after the service?
Will we ever hear the obviously recorded calls (tapped by fbi/cia, and GRU)?
How much do the “agencies” HATE DJT?
Wonder what kind of “dead man switch” that McCain unleashed on Trump, and when we will realize the impact of it?
We all see the means by which Lindsay is taking right now, what are the ends?
Could what we are now seeing be the maverick’s last “Hail Mary” ?
Watch “Jeff Flake”.
How many times has Trump called Obama for advice, knowing that Obama would never say a word?
How is Kissinger still alive? What is his final act? Who, at this point, does he belong to?
Did Melania get new t*ts for DJT, her side piece, or her future husband?
Do you really think Trump is Melania’s asset?
Do you think that all of the infidelity is just more leverage for Melania, and she subtly encourages/sets them up without D knowing, to consolidate more power?
Do you think, as we get closer to November, and it becomes more obvious that Dems will take back at least the House, will Putin have votes changed, or give up on Trump, and release the goods?

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

My dude said a rule of law and accountability!!!!??? :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:
*looks at all the members of the bush administration who faced no consequences of starting wars by invading multiple nations on lies and for profit, allowing Christian jihadist mercenary armies to commit war crimes in Iraq, allowing the disaster that was Katrina and it’s aftermath to happen, and crashed the economy* :francis:

I’m not even going to elaborate on Nixon and Reagan’s tenures either. I’ll just mention that both committed treason while on the campaign trail and never let up with the corruption, causing all sorts of problems at home and abroad.
Yeah you fukking clowns. did I stutter?

You think we're bad?

Go grab a fukking passport you herb.

We indict politicians in this country. We should indict more. But it happens.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Yeah nikka. did I stutter?

You think we're bad?

Go grab a fukking passport you herb.

But isnt this is a thread YOU created the entire thread is nothing but politician corruption 101!!!! How you getting mad at me for when WE CAN ALL SEE OUR ENTIRE GOVERNMENT IS CORRUPT!!!!:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:......... :deadman::deadman::deadman:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
But isnt this is a thread YOU created the entire thread is nothing but politician corruption 101!!!! How you getting mad at me for when WE CAN ALL SEE OUR ENTIRE GOVERNMENT IS CORRUPT!!!!:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:......... :deadman::deadman::deadman:
Theres a scale of corruption.

The United States is very unique in that, while its not perfect, that its infinitely less corrupt that easily 70% of the world. And I say that conservatively.

Do you think ANY of the civil oversight we see over our institutions happens abroad?

Laughable.

Triipe

All Star
Daps
Reppin
South Fulton / Mississippi
Yeah you fukking clowns. did I stutter?

You think we're bad?

Go grab a fukking passport you herb. :lolbron:

You aren't being fully honest with that. You know a lot of Foreign Actors are influenced by folks here in America.
The stuff might be happening abroad but the ideas are germinating in DC think tanks, Intelligence Agencies, and lobbying groups. How many color revolutions have trails that lead back to America? Even some of the NGO's operating in Ukraine have CIA fingerprints on them to some degree

America has the juice bro, and it's really not even debatable. The actors might be foreign but the ones writing the scenes ain't

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
bc

90% of the people who claim to be libertarians are really just right wing conservatives who don't want the baggage of calling themselves part of the GOP
I agree about their waffling. That’s why I figured they would want to a refuge from what’s about to happen to the GOP when all their finances become public.

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
:ALERTRED:

Rosenstein may sidestep White House and release anything Mueller concludes on his own:

This was always their plan...

Spend months yelling on Twitter NO COLLUSION and WHERES THE EVIDENCE...

Once the evidence gets presented, cock block it from being released to the public...

Not sure if RR can do anything legally to override executive privilege...

Personally for the good of the country I'd find a way to leak it, the public must know what these treasonous vermin did...

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Stop it.

This is what I keep saying about you anti-western far left Jimmy Dore knobslobbers.

America is NOT as bad as Russia. Our corruption is NO WHERE near as bad as the places you compare us to and frankly its insulting for you to say that. We have problems like everyone else but this zero-sum moralizing bullshyt you do is NOT going to fly in here you goddamn shill.

agree with you but that's a pretty low bar. corruption in the US is not pervasive like in other countries but many of our institutions do in fact at times operate, at the highest levels, in ways that support the argument that we're living in a society that is becoming more plutocratic (as opposed to oligarchic) in nature.

for instance our justice system isn't so pervasively corrupt that cops routinely stop motorists to demand cash bribes. but it is irrefutable that many governments have devised criminal justice systems that disproportionately target poor/minorities by extracting their money through various fines/penalties, subjecting them to incarceration at higher levels than white counterparts even for minor infractions while deferring prosecution/enforcement of large scale white collar crimes.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Theres a scale of corruption.

The United States is very unique in that, while its not perfect, that its infinitely less corrupt that easily 70% of the world. And I say that conservatively.

Do you think ANY of the civil oversight we see over our institutions happens abroad?

Laughable.

Dude...:mjlol: I can list ALL the corrupt things the american govt has done here and its still would be so much to write I would need pages to list them all... :heh: this whole thread has shown us how corrupt the govt has been... there's so much shyt you haven't seen that would blow your mind!!!