RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Tommy Fits

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
QUEENS NY
He’s definitely a sociopath and a malignant narcissist if that’s what you mean.
This....he doesn't have dementia...He's a fraud and a wannabe mobster with the intellectual curiosity of a 2x4. He has lived a life of entitlement where his words and actions were rarely if ever questioned. Now he is facing heat for the first time in his life, his name, company, and freedom are finally in the cross hairs of several investigations. A smart man would have trouble keeping it together under there conditions

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
Putin made a telling blunder in a shouting match with Ukraine's president, France's Hollande says - Business Insider Putin made a telling blunder in a shouting match with Ukraine's president, France's Hollande says — Business Insider
See, this is the type of thing that normal voters would never see, understand, care about, because it’s a “dog eat dog world”. We are a very small, exclusive group of folks that read/follow this thread everyday. Putin, at the VERY least is a war criminal, at the most, he is a mass murdering, dictator the likes that the world hasn’t seen (because of the access to real information that we now have due to the internet). Until Trump is removed, and any future candidates are VETTED, we can not free ourselves of this dictator in Russia dictating MOST of the United States geopolitical strategies. This White House global policy is dictated by BeBe and Vlad, disgusting

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
Just finished Active Measures. :wow:

It's perfect. Definitely lays out everything we've been discussing in this thread from the very beginning.

From now on, we should direct posters who want to get in on this conversation to this film first.

I just hope this gets enough play to change some minds. I'm not usually the "here, watch this video, it explains EVERYTHING" guy, but I can definitely say that this is the case with this film.

Definitely going to watch it again so I can go over the points in detail. :bpohh:

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
So being a dikkhead on twitter is now worse than starting a 15 yr war with the wrong country and killing a million Iraqis??

You're being disingenuous if you say "being a dikkhead on Twitter" is the extent of Trump's crimes.

Bush and Trump have earned their place at the bottom of the barrel. Let's not trivialize Trump's actions here.

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps

It's perfect. Definitely lays out everything we've been discussing in this thread from the very beginning.

From now on, we should direct posters who want to get in on this conversation to this film first.

I just hope this gets enough play to change some minds. I'm not usually the "here, watch this video, it explains EVERYTHING" guy, but I can definitely say that this is the case with this film.

Definitely going to watch it again so I can go over the points in detail. :bpohh:
That doc is incredibly thorough and IMO required viewing...:wow:

The way they went into Ukraine and Georgian situations to draw parallels to the US was quite stunning...

I also didn't know Russian parliament gave themselves a standing ovation when Trump won...

They legit announced the Trump win with a "Nobody but us knew he could do it"...:troll:

Triipe

All Star
Daps
Reppin
South Fulton / Mississippi
You're being disingenuous if you say "being a dikkhead on Twitter" is the extent of Trump's crimes.

Bush and Trump have earned their place at the bottom of the barrel. Let's not trivialize Trump's actions here.

Being a racist
Being greedy
Being out for your own self interest
Being a genocidal maniac that is responsible for the death of a million iraqi citizens, and forcing America into a perpetual war state that has bled our country for 16 trillion dollars over a decade

one of these things is not like the others

You wanna start down the Bush Sr. road?

Don't want to get further into it for the sake of this thread, but there is really no comparison. Trump is the guy at the pool hall making a scene, the Bushes have been running scams for decades and now are pointing at the big idiot making a scene and saying "Look at this guy, thats no way to act"

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
This shyt is flooring me because I remember Jesse Jackson Jr. had an investigation announced right before the 2012 election.

And of course Comey's behavior before 2016 against Clinton. This "rule" is insane, and people need to push back.
to be fair, when was Jackson Jr's investigation announced? Your memory might have compressed the time table more than reality

I hadn't heard of the whole 60 day thing UNTIL Trump's fukkery

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Winter on fire is crazy breh I watched like 2 years ago. The way they did my baby tymoshenko :mjcry:

Active measures go me heated though. Can’t believe such a large scale operation was so effective and shyt still hasn’t been done. This is an attack on a scale of 9/11 except no planes or buildings were involved :scust:
brehs forgot but me @88m3 @2Quik4UHoes @Leasy @Futuristic Eskimo and @dtownreppin214 had the hottest Ukraine thread on the streets :wow:

Sooo....no talk on Kiev's gradual descent into Mad Max beyond Thunderdome status??
We saw that shyt snowball into a full out war :wow:

Thats how we knew what Russia was really up to before most of this forum. We saw the same tactics...

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
Being a racist
Being greedy
Being out for your own self interest
Being a genocidal maniac that is responsible for the death of a million iraqi citizens, and forcing America into a perpetual war state that has bled our country for 16 trillion dollars over a decade

one of these things is not like the others

You wanna start down the Bush Sr. road?

Don't want to get further into it for the sake of this thread, but there is really no comparison. Trump is the guy at the pool hall making a scene, the Bushes have been running scams for decades and now are pointing at the big idiot making a scene and saying "Look at this guy, thats no way to act"
What I am not picking up in this thread, is anyone saying Bush is a good guy now, what I saw was a meme that is getting posted all over Twitter, that is just another dig at Trump supporters. I understand the gatekeepers on twitter getting pissed and ranting, but I don’t see the need for the gatekeepers in this thread to do it. I’m pretty sure the audience you want to understand that Bush was an awful fukking person and president isn’t this audience, we all know.
Specifically in my case, I am all in on memes and shyt like the one posted. It’s not that I believe the message of the meme, it’s that I am petty and want EVERY AND ANY slight to Trump to be published. I also don’t understand how retrying the “People vs The Bush’s” helps up get this piece of shyt president the fukk outta here, but that’s just me, everyone can do what they want, obviously. My choice is post more of them memes.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Big picture, there's already an oligarchic class in this country that's become strengthened for 40 years and has been turbo-charged with all of the tax cuts, deregulation, de-industrialization, destruction of the labor movement, etc

America is at a paralysis politically because of this class.

Russia and whoever else taking advantage of it with low cost campaigns shouldn't be a surprise.

America has to look at itself very critically.
Stop it.

This is what I keep saying about you anti-western far left Jimmy Dore knobslobbers.

America is NOT as bad as Russia. Our corruption is NO WHERE near as bad as the places you compare us to and frankly its insulting for you to say that. We have problems like everyone else but this zero-sum moralizing bullshyt you do is NOT going to fly in here you goddamn shill. Your embrace of garbage politics that don't reflect actual policy but mere demagoguery and populist ramblings. I'm tired of you doing this sort of anti-American bullshyt when its convenient. You support islamists. You support anti-American propaganda. You support non-democratic policies. You hate the west.

You don't skate on this.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

You could argue the film could have been an hour longer and they sped through A LOT of things ...

As someone who knew probably 80% of the stuff in the documentary, I felt that the average person probably still felt lost because of how fast they went...

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
Stop it.

This is what I keep saying about you anti-western far left Jimmy Dore knobslobbers.

America is NOT as bad as Russia. Our corruption is NO WHERE near as bad as the places you compare us to and frankly its insulting for you to say that. We have problems like everyone else but this zero-sum moralizing bullshyt you do is NOT going to fly in here you goddamn shill. Your embrace of garbage politics that don't reflect actual policy but mere demagoguery and populist ramblings. I'm tired of you doing this sort of anti-American bullshyt when its convenient. You support islamists. You support anti-American propaganda. You support non-democratic policies. You hate the west.

You don't skate on this.

One whole party is completely compromised you moron.