RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm
Didn’t even take a whole before he went back to the old tune.

@mkraju: Walkback of the walkback? Trump, after he was criticized by his handling of the Putin summit, said last week, “I accept our intelligence community’s conclusion that meddling took place,” now says: “It is all a big hoax.”
@realDonaldTrump: So President Obama knew about Russia before the Election. Why didn’t he do something about it? Why didn’t he tell our campaign? Because it is all a big hoax, that’s why, and he thought Crooked Hillary was going to win!!!

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
I don't agree with the stance in the Comey tweet, but it is a widely held belief in his, and many other circles, that the Dems will lose if they go too far left. I don't know if I agree, at all, I think the demographics and numbers may paint the exact opposite picture. I told my Dad this today, "So if it comes to Trump or Warren, you'll go Trump"? Obviously he said Warren, and that's a man in his 60's, who has been a "Moderate" his whole life. Comey would vote for Warren too, I think if it came down to it.