RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

MR. Conclusion

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta

Walgreens

Be Well.
Supporter
Daps
Full segment

All three guys were making a fool of Derpowitz. A case of someone grasping at straws to distract and try to muddy the waters.

And Avenatti is such a smug scumbag, but at least he's on the right side. I hope he's clean and doesn't have his own #MeToo moments or shady deals.

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Makes sense. Everyone trying to make Oil money before Oil doesn't make money

:patrice:

Trump is a piece of shyt selling out the US's future to Russia and Saudi's and white people are so fukking racist they can't admit it. Cause He also set China up lovely to get a lead in renewable energy.

EU/Canada just looking at the US like we had the game on lock and this a$$hole is fukking it up

:mindblown:

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
All three guys were making a fool of Derpowitz. A case of someone grasping at straws to distract and try to muddy the waters.

And Avenatti is such a smug scumbag, but at least he's on the right side. I hope he's clean and doesn't have his own #MeToo moments or shady deals.
What’s Alan’s deal? I’m not this guy but Is it a Israel thing ??:picard: Another person willingly throwing away credibility to defend a clearly corrupt trump .

JJ Evans

All Star
Daps

The way that Avenatti fights is the way Democrats need to fight if they want to win future elections.

The nice, understanding, courteous way of campaigning is forever dead. The Tea Party in 2010 and Trump in 2016 has shown that voters want a simple message with a messenger that will strongly push it.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Makes sense. Everyone trying to make Oil money before Oil doesn't make money

:patrice:

Trump is a piece of shyt selling out the US's future to Russia and Saudi's and white people are so fukking racist they can't admit it. Cause He also set China up lovely to get a lead in renewable energy.

EU/Canada just looking at the US like we had the game on lock and this a$$hole is fukking it up

:mindblown:

It's always been like this fam...:snoop: I bet you if someone came out with a power source, clean and more powerful than oil. the oil companies and govts' would outright kill this man... TBH... shyt is fukked up greedy b*stards... :scust:

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
What’s Alan’s deal? I’m not this guy but Is it a Israel thing ??:picard: Another person willingly throwing away credibility to defend a clearly corrupt trump .

He and Chuck Todd are in the same boat. They are forever indebted to Trump due to his close friendship to Bibi and the Jerusalem move.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land

Avengotti is a G.

"I'm not answering your question, cause I don't have to answer your question"

Most entertaining part of this whole shyt is watching him style on these fools :laff::laff: