RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Jesus H. Christ

I died for your sins
Daps

Nope
tenor.gif

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
think about all that's gone down with trump campaign and his white house. obviously russia, the blockbuster topic...but lost in that shuffle is all the other shady ass stuff with the trump organization and his kids and kushner and them all getting these favorable (to put it lightly) foreign deals and loans and shyt...never mind all the other crooked arrangements happening on the periphery of the family business. then there's the incredible fukkery of his cabinet, which is a whole 'nother topic of corruption, incompetence and downright destruction. and of course trump himself, his spokesbear, his state tv personalities and his surrogates shuffle out and puke out their ridiculous talking points are out on full force to do whatever they can to spin and defend and deflect any and everything. all the blatantly terrible shyt. and 99.99% of the time, their best defense is "b-b-but hilary!" or "b-b-but obama!"

given the totality of this trump shyt, they might as well wrap this all into one big over-arching investigation...whether or not the trump white house and his administration has any actual links to the united states of america.
it's depressing when you look back at all the shyt he's gotten away with and realize that all future presidents will now know they can get away with the same without being impeached.

ADevilYouKhow

Rhyme Reason
Daps
Reppin
got a call for three nines
word lets all listen to the lifetime republican give political advice to the democratics after he sabotaged the last democratic candidate just cause his own party threw him in the bushes. im sure james comey will show us the light

Idk I think that could end poorly for the Democrats, Breh...

Baka's Weird Case

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Goon Squad - Catset
Idk I think that could end poorly for the Democrats, Breh...
as far as electoral chances go ive really come to the conclusion policy barely matters. i think the dems should probably pick a candidate who is both charismatic and can appeal to black voters (a major difference in swing states like florida ohio NC , hell i guess pennsylvania and michigan now). most of the swing voters are not concerned with policy.
but i dont appreciate comey acting like some kind of authority on what the democrats should do after the bullshyt he pulled the week before the last presidential election.

Baka's Weird Case

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Goon Squad - Catset
Just to give insight into a Trump supporters mind
I was talking to a Trump supporter at work today about Russia...who cares if Trump wants to have a good relationship with Russia, they should work together and take the world over, fukk all those other countries
:peggycmon: theres zero hope reasoning with these people

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Just to give insight into a Trump supporters mind
I was talking to a Trump supporter at work today about Russia...who cares if Trump wants to have a good relationship with Russia, they should work together and take the world over, fukk all those other countries

:mjlol: China, Japan, The UK and South America not gonna allow that shyt...