RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

ineedsleep212

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Smoke? That is not even a vapor? That is a borderline mist. That shyt that comes from opening a soda too fast.

If you're buying the president's wolf tickets :francis:
How's Iran taking it though?

Feels like a situation to look at as the walls close in on him and he perhaps views it as a way to drum up popular support in some manner or a reason to be dictatorial.

Baka's Weird Case

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Goon Squad - Catset

hes referencing this
Iran's Rouhani warns Trump about 'mother of all wars'

the gop does nothing but posture and threaten war with iran and when rouhani says that would be a fukking crazy and devastating war for the US (which it would be) trump pulls this shyt.
I dunno man he got people in his ear that really want THAT particular smoke more than the North Korean smoke. :merchant::patrice::jbhmm:
pompeo and bolton in particular are bad news on this issue

Jhoon

Spontaneous Mishaps and Hijinks
Daps
His advisor has publicly suggested unprovoked nuclear strikes on Iran. It wouldn’t shock me.
That is quite a dumb idea. I know Tucker would sign up his "son" for that, but this is not something worthy of serious discussion. The president is clearly looking to stir up some interest to switch the issue: he is a traitor.