RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
I don't agree with the stance in the Comey tweet, but it is a widely held belief in his, and many other circles, that the Dems will lose if they go too far left. I don't know if I agree, at all, I think the demographics and numbers may paint the exact opposite picture. I told my Dad this today, "So if it comes to Trump or Warren, you'll go Trump"? Obviously he said Warren, and that's a man in his 60's, who has been a "Moderate" his whole life. Comey would vote for Warren too, I think if it came down to it.
His point is the majority wouldn't vote for a far left candidate and he is right...

Guaranteed L

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gaithersburg, MD via Queens/LI
I don't agree with the stance in the Comey tweet, but it is a widely held belief in his, and many other circles, that the Dems will lose if they go too far left. I don't know if I agree, at all, I think the demographics and numbers may paint the exact opposite picture. I told my Dad this today, "So if it comes to Trump or Warren, you'll go Trump"? Obviously he said Warren, and that's a man in his 60's, who has been a "Moderate" his whole life. Comey would vote for Warren too, I think if it came down to it.
*clears throat*

WE HAVE WON THE POPULAR VOTE IN 6 OF THE LAST 7 PRESIDENTIAL ELECTIONS

We don't lose because we go too far left. We lose because the electoral college gives more power to rural, white americans.

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
Just to give insight into a Trump supporters mind
I was talking to a Trump supporter at work today about Russia...who cares if Trump wants to have a good relationship with Russia, they should work together and take the world over, fukk all those other countries

people like him will be in a state of shock when the dam breaks.
there is no hope for them until they see trump taken out of office in the most unceremonious fashion.

until they see him universally labeled a traitor and criminal by the leaders of America's allies, DOJ, Congress and eventually the SCOTUS...

then you have to deal with the fact that there are people who suspected and then knew all along and are just upset that he got caught.

this is a fukking disaster.