RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

PoorAndDangerous

Superstar
Daps
If Putin were to attack a NATO member ... if they thought Finland was hard on them ...
Russia would never openly attack someone. Their military is shyt and their economy is shyt. That's why they have to engage in covert fukkery so they can have some plausible deniability. All they have is nukes, similar to north korea tbh.

Jhoon

Spontaneous Mishaps and Hijinks
Daps
Russia would never openly attack someone. Their military is shyt and their economy is shyt. That's why they have to engage in covert fukkery so they can have some plausible deniability. All they have is nukes, similar to north korea tbh.
Dog, i would hope Putin doesn’t let the president give him the wrong impression. Putin isn’t that dumb.

Jhoon

Daps
I refuse to believe a celebrity crook is doing this to the government. Somebody want this to happen man I am sorry I refuse to believe this shyt Russia or not.

Maybe America wasn’t the shyt after all and our alphabet boys

The alphabet boys are idiots. And this is who the last administration couldn’t call out?

When they go low you go high? Either you fight then or you fight now.

Unless the entire activity was to shyt on the judiciary.

resurrection

By Way of Deception, Thou Shalt Do War
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
I refuse to believe a celebrity crook is doing this to the government. Somebody want this to happen man I am sorry I refuse to believe this shyt Russia or not.

Maybe America wasn’t the shyt after all and our alphabet boys
The entire GOP, at least those at the national level, is complicit breh. That's an entity, as a collective, that is strong enough to achieve this

Baka's Weird Case

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Goon Squad - Catset
theyd probably do the ghost army thing again in montenegro, maybe using serbia to launch their army from (idk how strong their relationship is now)
this time trump could buy time by pretending like it isnt blatantly russia. "putin says its not him i have no reason not to believe him"
"why should we defend montenegro? such a small country"
etc etc

Jhoon

Daps
theyd probably do the ghost army thing again in montenegro, maybe using serbia to launch their army from (idk how strong their relationship is now)
this time trump could buy time by pretending like it isnt blatantly russia. "putin says its not him i have no reason not to believe him"
"why should we defend montenegro? such a small country"
etc etc
That’s not an argument. They do that: and Russia will be bombed. This isn’t a debate.

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
I think I hear Nap screaming from here. :mjlolhairfade:

"I TOLD Y'ALL NYGGAS!!!"
full

How long is he bushed for?

Baka's Weird Case

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Goon Squad - Catset
That’s not an argument. They do that: and Russia will be bombed. This isn’t a debate.
i know its not a valid argument. that doesnt mean trump wont try to make it
thats not to say that other NATO members wouldnt act without the US btw i could see th UK france being like fukk this nato is too valuable

Jhoon

Daps
i know its not a valid argument. that doesnt mean trump wont try to make it
thats not to say that other NATO members wouldnt act without the US btw i could see th UK france being like fukk this nato is too valuable
Every nato country will give it to Putin if he tried anything. Maybe the president can ask his troops to stand down but I don’t think he’s that goofy.