RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
I think this could be pretty helpful for the blue wave. That'd be a great organizing opportunity for mass protests and draw in that movement feeling right as November approaches.
It would be helpful to Mueller to get Putin on US soil and then indict him :mjgrin:

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda

:ohhh:

full

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

This is gonna be the most complex and interconnected web of corruption that gets exposed in human history. I doubt any of us will see anything remotely close to it again in our lives. There’s gonna be entire college courses centered around this shyt in 30-40 years.

Jhoon

Spontaneous Mishaps and Hijinks
Daps
Yo, it's crazy how successful the Russians have been in making the right wing adopt their talking points. I read up on some of their sites just to see what they're up to and it's just mind boggling. Straight shytting on their own country.
The republicans do not have a belief that they really believe in. Nothing. Look at what the president is doing, and look at their response to it.

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
This is gonna be the most complex and interconnected web of corruption that gets exposed in human history. I doubt any of us will see anything remotely close to it again in our lives. There’s gonna be entire college courses centered around this shyt in 30-40 years.
Every generation gets a big one

This is our Watergate/Nixon

el_oh_el

Bulls On Parade...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
Bernie voted against the Magnitsky act

fukk him. i was a supporter but not anymore.
I had to citate that. Looks like he voted against it cause he felt it didn’t go far enough with regards to pushiment to the Russians. He voted for a stronger version twice. Although it could be said he voted for those stronger versions knowing it wouldn’t pass, basically virtue signaling. I dunno..

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
also let’s not forget that the Steele dossier alleged that Putin helped Bernie

X1O3HcM.png
Seems a lot of people didn't read this photo because this had nothing to do with helping Bernie. This was after Hillary won the nom. It was to get Bernie supporters away from Hillary and over to Trump for the general election. We also know fewer Bernie supporters switched sides than Hillary supporters flipped in 2008.

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
I said before, I wonder how much Mueller is actually gonna put out once he wraps up his investigation because if he puts out EVERYTHING, I don't know how the country would survive the fallout.

Jhoon

Spontaneous Mishaps and Hijinks
Daps
after the last few days WHY would he think inviting putin to the white house would be a good idea?
the rest of nato needs to be looking at this clown like :bunkscust:
It’s all theatrical. I’m surprised I haven’t seen a poll that says he’s up to 47% in favorability this week.