RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Baka's Weird Case

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Goon Squad - Catset
Every nato country will give it to Putin if he tried anything. Maybe the president can ask his troops to stand down but I don’t think he’s that goofy.
see i think he is :yeshrug: and thats exactly what putin would want - a major incident that shows the US not supporting its NATO alliances. even though russia would lose and retreat the damage would be done to american credibility.
another possibility is they try something covert but obviously russian-backed using serb nationalists like in 2016.

Jhoon

Spontaneous Mishaps and Hijinks
Daps
see i think he is :yeshrug: and thats exactly what putin would want - a major incident that shows the US not supporting its NATO alliances. even though russia would lose and retreat the damage would be done to american credibility.
another possibility is they try something covert but obviously russian-backed using serb nationalists like in 2016.
So Russia will have its ass kicked and the president will be exposed as a bozo? How is that good for Putin? Get your ass kicked, your pockets tapped, and your main hoe slapped up just because?

Baka's Weird Case

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Goon Squad - Catset
So Russia will have its ass kicked and the president will be exposed as a bozo? How is that good for Putin? Get your ass kicked, your pockets tapped, and your main hoe slapped up just because?
the entire United States govenrnment would be exposed not just trump. that would be a huge blow to the US in the eyes of its allies. they would not be able to depend on a country that could elect someone like trump again. russia would lose but the US, the worlds only superpower, would lose more.
theres also still a question of whether NATO would attack a nuclear state like russia. putin hsnt been militarily checked by NATO yet, he might be questioning whether it will happen if he tries shyt with montenegro.
the fact that trump came out of that meeting with putin and now has a fixation on describing montenegrins as aggressive and questioning our support for that country should be a red flag that something is up.

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
You think Putin jokes about his money?

Those guys set foot in Russia it's Stewie time, and Trump just wants to send them over to 'clear things up'

tenor.gif

all jokes aside, if any american gets sent to russia for interrogation there is a 99.999999999% chance they don't come back and are never heard from again until they are broken down mentally and then are presented to the world as they spew russian propoganda.

:smarttrump2:

Also potentially allows Putin's hackers in the country as members of the diplomatic entourage....Or maybe I'm reaching.

ambassadors have tremendous leeway when they travel and are allowed to bi-pass searches of their property.
imagine what a head of state can get away with.

Imagine the fukkeries if Mueller indicts Putin and get him arrested at the airport this fall. Not gonna happen but that’d be fun.

Mueller is dealing with an unprecedented situation.
i don't think an unprecedented solution such as the one you propose is out of the realm of possibilities.

This is gonna be the most complex and interconnected web of corruption that gets exposed in human history. I doubt any of us will see anything remotely close to it again in our lives. There’s gonna be entire college courses centered around this shyt in 30-40 years.

this shyt will be studied in universities around the world forever.

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn