RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

TEKBEATZ

Banging Pads
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Saint Petersburg. FL

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
there is not going to be just a single seam that breaks.
there will be multiple large seams that unravel.

unprecedented steps will be taken in order to take on this unprecedented threat.
i'm not gonna make predictions but shyt is gonna be wild and set a precedent for the future either way it goes.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY

These companies who sold their soul to the govt is disgusting... :scustnasty1: Kissing trump's ass for favors...

Enjoy your future trade wars a$$holes....:deadman::mjlol: When the chinese start charging you triple just to make a simple machine with their parts y'all still gonna kiss trump's ass then???

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

Jhoon

Spontaneous Mishaps and Hijinks
Daps
there is not going to be just a single seam that breaks.
there will be multiple large seams that unravel.

unprecedented steps will be taken in order to take on this unprecedented threat.
i'm not gonna make predictions but shyt is gonna be wild and set a precedent for the future either way it goes.

This is what happens when you let the confederates into power.

After all these years calling someone the n-word isn’t a crime?

There’s going to be some changes moving forward. I truly believe it.

Jhoon

Spontaneous Mishaps and Hijinks
Daps
If this isn’t the MOST authoritarian type thing in the history of the United States :hhh::scust::what::childplease::damn::mindblown::scusthov:
If this mother fukker doesn’t get the entire fukk outta here
Can we get a list of the corporations that is bestowing faint praise unto our fearful traitor?

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?

The Hill
1 min ·
Oath Keepers, the far-right group that called for an armed protest outside the office of Democratic Rep. Maxine Waters over her anti-Trump views, called off the protest at the last minute as supporters of Waters began to show up to counter-protest.

THEHILL.COM

Far-right group Oath Keepers bail on planned protest against Maxine Waters
I wish 8 was in Cali to pull up on a whole entire “oath keeper” with the fukking blinky-huh, or the hands, or the knife work, whatever way they wanna get down. Like Max said “shoot straight” mutha fukka. As much as I love my wife, and my kid, and my family, let me have no one to live for, for like a month, and I’d be well known to these alt Reich cowards, foot on neck, you stuck with me type of action. shyt, in my younger, drug/alchahol fueled, chaos days.....I woulda, oh boy, this has me on my Polk high, 4 touchdown shyt lol

Baka's Weird Case

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Goon Squad - Catset

These companies who sold their soul to the govt is disgusting... :scustnasty1: Kissing trump's ass for favors...

Enjoy your future trade wars a$$holes....:deadman::mjlol: When the chinese start charging you triple just to make a simple machine with their parts y'all still gonna kiss trump's ass then???

raytheon lockheed and ibm are all benefitting from increased military spending. a lot of these companies are getting a piece of the trump presidency. fukk all these corporations, ESPECIALLY the ones like lockheed and raytheon that would go out of business in a peaceful world :pacspit: