RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
I said before, I wonder how much Mueller is actually gonna put out once he wraps up his investigation because if he puts out EVERYTHING, I don't know how the country would survive the fallout.

fukk em let him put out everything... let the FBI round up all those faggit ass gop and dem members

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY

:ohhh:

full

She gave them the Clap and they about to get Clapped...:mjlol::laff:

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I said before, I wonder how much Mueller is actually gonna put out once he wraps up his investigation because if he puts out EVERYTHING, I don't know how the country would survive the fallout.
There may not be an alternative when the nation’s democracy and independence are at stake. I’m aware that it’s the political equivalent of calling in a hammer of dawn strike on your own base/city that’s occupied and being fought for, but I’m not anticipating free or fair elections in the fall. Exposing all the corruption/treason and mass arrests of the gop members who are complicit (basically the entire party) while trying to minimize the chaos it creates is probably the best shot going forward.

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
fukk em let him put out everything... let the FBI round up all those faggit ass gop and dem members

There may not be an alternative when the nation’s democracy and independence are at stake. I’m aware that it’s the political equivalent of calling in a hammer of dawn strike on your own base/city that’s occupied and being fought for, but I’m not anticipating free or fair elections in the fall. Exposing all the corruption/treason and mass arrests of the gop members who are complicit (basically the entire party) while trying to minimize the chaos it creates is probably the best shot going forward.

I agree; I just wonder if he and his team have the stomach for that.

Daps

I think this is his way of trying to normalise his servile association with Putin. He may be expecting some more proof of collusion to be exposed later. Therefore by hosting Putin he my be signalling to his base that Putin is just like any other ally president and is on their side, so if he even colluded with him it is no big deal.

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
after the last few days WHY would he think inviting putin to the white house would be a good idea?
the rest of nato needs to be looking at this clown like :bunkscust:
He clearly already promised him it would happen during their closed doors meeting. Who knows what else.

Republicans either dont want to know or already know and want to keep it from the public.

Amazing how we've arrived at acceptance of open treason less than 2 years into this presidency.

Baka's Weird Case

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Goon Squad - Catset
He clearly already promised him it would happen during their closed doors meeting. Who knows what else.

Republicans either dont want to know or already know and want to keep it from the public.

Amazing how we've arrived at acceptance of open treason less than 2 years into this presidency.
youre right, its probably precisely to make nato look weak to the whole world

Jhoon

Spontaneous Mishaps and Hijinks
Daps
youre right, its probably precisely to make nato look weak to the whole world
If Putin were to attack a NATO member ... if they thought Finland was hard on them ...

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
You think putin recorded their one hour conversation :mjlit:
There is absolutely no way, on any planet, in any universe, in ANY reality to exist that Putin doesn’t have that recording. ALL of this govt, no matter how close to trump, have any idea what they discussed, but I bet even lower level GRU officials have heard the recording, but that’s fine, cause that means the alphabet boys, or at the very least, a member of the 5 eyes have heard it as well, and the folks that NEED to know, know. Trumps fukkED