RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
I don't remember the media showing the entirety of Hillary's hearing like this. The republicans have done a good job taking up all the air from Mueller's silence. The fact that this shyt is being covered and debated to this extent is a win for them.
You know what, if this is a win for them, I’m good being a fukking loser. If that is what winning looks like, keep wins the entire fukk away from me.

djkumbaya

Pro
Daps
They’ll play him saying “the fbi will not allow me to disclose that” and the republicans flipping out over it even though that they were being unreasonable AF. Then they’ll ask what the fbi has to hide and their viewers will soak it all up. I never understand how it works but it just does every damned time with these people.
because all of those people only watch news for soundbites, not to become actually informed

they are the same people who watch tmz, soap operas and judge judy all day and are easily entertained. they dont really spend their free time learning about the world and asking the "why" of most of what they hear is surface level rhetoric that shallowly satisfies them

also pure anti-obama racism :mjlol:

Th3G3ntleman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
A question to anyone who has been following this from jump. Why do we have this dudes text messages in the first place? Why do we even know who this dude is in the first place?

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
A question to anyone who has been following this from jump. Why do we have this dudes text messages in the first place? Why do we even know who this dude is in the first place?
Search his name in the Trumpset thread then feast.

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The NATO press conference from this morning is a watch as well

Trump is such an attention whoring son of a bytch.

He really just trolled the whole world by attacking NATO just so he can come out a day later and claim that he fixed all problems with NATO even though there was absolutely nothing of substance that changed.

Same shyt he did with the NK summit.

Same thing he is trying to do with China. At some point, he will hold meetings with China before the $200 billion in tariffs are set to go in effect. He will get nothing of substance done, but he will come out and declare he has fixed the trade issue with China.

At the end of the day, Trump is really nothing more than a political version of an Instagram thot. All he really cares about is likes in the form of media coverage.

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

full