RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

AZBeauty

Stop lyin' nicca.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Il
Jim Jordan should be as vigilant about those abused boys in Ohio as he is about these lies he is spewing

I'm just waiting on the 9th or 10th boy to finally decide to out himself to his wife and then finally let the world know he was sexually abused by Jim. If Johnson didnt say anything or report any misconduct to the proper authorizes? He was doing that shyt too. He actually looks like a drunk pervert.

MrWestGrand

The Negotiator
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
I don't remember the media showing the entirety of Hillary's hearing like this. The republicans have done a good job taking up all the air from Mueller's silence. The fact that this shyt is being covered and debated to this extent is a win for them.
This isn’t a win for them breh, their behavior is forcing a lot of fence hoppers to acknowledge and take their Democratic responsibilities seriously. People are gonna be ready to vote in November...

They fukked up.

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
This isn’t a win for them breh, their behavior is forcing a lot of fence hoppers to acknowledge and take their Democratic responsibilities seriously. People are gonna be ready to vote in November...

They fukked up.
Exactly.

Nobody cares about Fox News soundbites that cater to morons who always vote rethuglican...

I keep saying it over and over, the Rethuglican base is not big enough to overcome a large voter turnout...

Large voter turnout always favors the Dems, it's the Obama moderates and independents that you want to win back...

As a moderate and independent I found the Rethuglican behavior in this hearing absolutely appalling...

Berniewood Hogan

IT'S BERNIE SANDERS WITH A STEEL CHAIR!
Daps
Reppin
nWg
maxresdefault.jpg

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps

"Patriotism is only cool when I alone get to make the rules." 45 knows who he was pandering to.....

We are witnessing a case of 'If I can't have this house I'll burn it to the ground and fukk the insurance fukk the arson charges fukk the lost photos fukk the historical significance'