RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
This hearing is a net positive for the Fox News crowd.
Some Dems held it down, and their are plenty of highlights and soundbites for the left, but the right got a lot to use moving forward from this.
I'm sure that's because they can read body language very very well

I'm sorry this might be one of the funniest soundbites ever :deadmanny:

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
This hearing is a net positive for the Fox News crowd.
Some Dems held it down, and their are plenty of highlights and soundbites for the left, but the right got a lot to use moving forward from this.
:mjlol::camby:
The people who’s minds you will NEVER change, maybe, but fukk them, let em fukking die.
This was a clown show from start to finish for Repubs, and anybody with a brain saw it clear as fukking day, it was an L.

Daps
Reppin
St louis
I'm sure that's because they can read body language very very well

I'm sorry this might be one of the funniest soundbites ever :deadmanny:

because dentists are walking
lie detectors.
:laff:

wat6rr.jpg

TheHonorableOmarSharif

HOLGang President U.N.I.T. Representative
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte by way of Chucktown What
:mjlol::camby:
The people who’s minds you will NEVER change, maybe, but fukk them, let em fukking die.
This was a clown show from start to finish for Repubs, and anybody with a brain saw it clear as fukking day, it was an L.

You don't get the power the right wing has. Trust, all of the highlights that Trump's base will see will be extra-marital affair, affirmed bias, and ignorant hill-billies.
On the merits of the hearing, it was a solid showing by Strzok and the Dems. We live in a soundbite community now, and while Morning Joe will be lit tomorrow, and Rachel and Larry will have great shows, Faux News will have mad VSOTs to run to lead into the weekend cycle.