RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
This hearing is a net positive for the Fox News crowd.
Some Dems held it down, and their are plenty of highlights and soundbites for the left, but the right got a lot to use moving forward from this.

To be honest I think we're past the point where hearings like this will change anybody's mind.

People's opinions about this are pretty set in stone by now. FOX News will use it to preach to the deplorable choir, but those are people who were already on the right anyway.

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

TheHonorableOmarSharif

HOLGang President U.N.I.T. Representative
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte by way of Chucktown What
To be honest I think we're past the point where hearings like this will change anybody's mind.

People's opinions about this are pretty set in stone by now. FOX News will use it to preach to the deplorable choir, but those are people who were already on the right anyway.

I concur. But how many people really watched this in its entirety?
There's a reason the rethugs had a consistent game plan through questioning : they know the game is the game.
Strictly off numbers, they had and took advantage of the fact that they could get Pete, on camera under oath to have to answer for shyt that it's hard to answer to. Trump supporters don't need logic, rationale, or even common sense for that sense. DT is Commodus from Gladiator, and he knows he needs a mob. The house Republicans know it too, and hence the shyt show today. But they produced enough visual red meat to compete regarding the narrative.

Daps
You don't get the power the right wing has. Trust, all of the highlights that Trump's base will see will be extra-marital affair, affirmed bias, and ignorant hill-billies.
On the merits of the hearing, it was a solid showing by Strzok and the Dems. We live in a soundbite community now, and while Morning Joe will be lit tomorrow, and Rachel and Larry will have great shows, Faux News will have mad VSOTs to run to lead into the weekend cycle.

They have an extreme case of selective memory

Oh, I forgot, that was when he was a "democrat"

:shaq:

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I concur. But how many people really watched this in its entirety?
There's a reason the rethugs had a consistent game plan through questioning : they know the game is the game.
Strictly off numbers, they had and took advantage of the fact that they could get Pete, on camera under oath to have to answer for shyt that it's hard to answer to. Trump supporters don't need logic, rationale, or even common sense for that sense. DT is Commodus from Gladiator, and he knows he needs a mob. The house Republicans know it too, and hence the shyt show today. But they produced enough visual red meat to compete regarding the narrative.

That's just Republicans being Republicans. FOX News is going to get soundbites and play it as a "win" for the GOP regardless, it's just what they do.

There's no point in judging everything by what the FOX News crowd thinks, their ideology is literally "Trump can do no wrong".

BucciMane

Kristina Schulman Bro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Real Titletown
"Mr. Strzok, I'm a DENTIST."

:dead:

Too much fukkery today. The low blow about Strzok and his affair, and then this moron thinking he is some body language expert........I don't even know what to say. At the end of the day, Strzok obviously had bias just like anyone would, but this is just a circus right now.:francis:.

Can't wait until the Liza Page fukkery tomorrow though.:mjlit:.

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
That's just Republicans being Republicans. FOX News is going to get soundbites and play it as a "win" for the GOP regardless, it's just what they do.

There's no point in judging everything by what the FOX News crowd thinks, their ideology is literally "Trump can do no wrong".

They’ll play him saying “the fbi will not allow me to disclose that” and the republicans flipping out over it even though that they were being unreasonable AF. Then they’ll ask what the fbi has to hide and their viewers will soak it all up. I never understand how it works but it just does every damned time with these people.

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
Too much fukkery today. The low blow about Strzok and his affair, and then this moron thinking he is some body language expert........I don't even know what to say. At the end of the day, Strzok obviously had bias just like anyone would, but this is just a circus right now.:francis:.

Everybody has opinions/bias, but it obviously did not affect his job whatsoever, so it is unnecessary to even bring it up again and again. This guy is a fukking legend at his job, the best counter intelligence agent in the fbi, if he let it affect his job, Trump wouldn’t be in the White House, he would be in court right now fighting for his life with Manafort, or the bureau would have just snuffed him out, straight up. The info that this man was privy too through his years in counter intelligence and how it ties into Trump would make me bias as well, but he is a better man than me, as much as I like to think I would be able to trust in the justice system and let this play out, to KNOW that there is a traitorous fukk in the White House and to trust that the “equal” power branches would straighten this out....nah, don’t think I could do it

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang

Did he act on this bias you're alleging in anyway that compromised the investigation?

:jbhmm: