RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Cole Cash

They took a hammer and sickle to my back
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Maryland
MMA brehs...Mark Coleman cAme out and said that Jim Jordan knew about the abuse...thing is, apparently Kevin randleman has talked about being abused...where did the blonde haired GOAT go? OSU. Paul Ryan is a cac and a cave fakkit for putting his “integrity” behind jim Jordan smh

dza

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area.
MMA brehs...Mark Coleman cAme out and said that Jim Jordan knew about the abuse...thing is, apparently Kevin randleman has talked about being abused...where did the blonde haired GOAT go? OSU. Paul Ryan is a cac and a cave fakkit for putting his “integrity” behind jim Jordan smh
Damn didnt know that about randleman. OSU gonna be the next MSU?

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
maxresdefault.jpg
Dude once again, wrestling can be used to explain or illustrate anything :wow:

Jigganaut

Sick of you nigg@s
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hampton VA Pull up
Yeah he was an OSU guy.

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC

WOW! I'm an obsessive MMA head (write and podcast on it) and didn't put that together.

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
Saw some of the congressional hearings on the TV in the background in the lobby of a hotel and I don't regret I haven't been following a lot of this shyt closely.

A lot of these congressional hearings are just opportunities for politicians to get on a soap box and convince their dumb ass voters they actually care about shyt or have a clip to play during their campaign ads. It's so fake and outrage is so fake it's just silly that this is what these people do instead of solving real problems .

10 hours for fukking text messages. shyt is ridiculous.

Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
Saw some of the congressional hearings on the TV in the background in the lobby of a hotel and I don't regret I haven't been following a lot of this shyt closely.

A lot of these congressional hearings are just opportunities for politicians to get on a soap box and convince their dumb ass voters they actually care about shyt or have a clip to play during their campaign ads. It's so fake and outrage is so fake it's just silly that this is what these people do instead of solving real problems .

10 hours for fukking text messages. shyt is ridiculous.
They aren't finished :dead: