RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Daps
Reppin
St louis
The Best People, Folks.

Dh6uS8pW4AApYhv.jpg

there stands a man who knows
he done fukked up.
:mjlol:

wat6rr.jpg

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Kid Who Mowed White House Lawn To Flip On Trump
6/13/18 2:53pm
SEE MORE: DONALD TRUMP

dsahmduejhouhgoxxwgk.jpg

WASHINGTON—Saying the decision represented what was best for himself and for the nation, Frank Giaccio, the 11-year-old boy best known for mowing the White House lawn last September, told reporters Wednesday that he has decided to flip on Trump. “After extensive discussion with my legal representatives, I’ve realized that the right move for me is to cooperate with the special counsel and tell them everything I gleaned about the president while mowing the Rose Garden lawn late last year,” said Giaccio, explaining that as he watered a row of tulips close to an open West Wing window, he overheard the commander in chief reveal potentially incriminating information related to his finances, undisclosed interactions with foreign agents, and his intentions while firing former FBI director James Comey. “The stakes surrounding this case are higher than ever, and it’s time for me to cooperate. Despite my choice, I remain steadfast that neither I nor my lawn-mowing company have done anything wrong.” At press time, sources close to the special counsel stressed that Giaccio had no choice but to cooperate after the FBI raided his house and seized his lawnmower and safety goggles.

https://politics.theonion.com/kid-who-mowed-white-house-lawn-to-flip-on-trump-1826806871

BucciMane

Kristina Schulman Bro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Real Titletown
This is cringe-worthy.

Strozk was clearly biased (almost anyone would), but this is just cringe-worthy right now. Having a congressman bring up his affair today is absurd, and not letting him answer specific questions with anything other than "yes" or "no" is absurd.

I can't stand Jim Jordan. He needs to worry about his own upcoming investigation about knowing college kids were being molested.:camby: