RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
So basically, whatever Mueller does probably won't matter in the long run. Even if he can prove 100% that Trump colluded and/or obstructed justice, it's a moot point because most of the Supreme Court is Trump loyalists and will just make up some reason that the probe is unconstitutional.

Situation seems completely hopeless brehs. :snoop:

It does seem hopeless.... :snoop: but Mueller can't let trump get away with it... Congress has to impeach him because if they don't and he is guilty as sin 100% the US would probably be isolated from the rest of the world and we effectively let a dictator take over the white house... :francis: then the trump loyalists will turn around and say this is a good thing... potentially starting a new world war is a good thing...:what:
Since when have the feds obeyed the law themselves? They use every dirty trick in the book to accomplish their goals at home and abroad, be it peaceful or bloody if it means advancing American interests. I mean the fbi had an agent ready to become a made man with the Bonano family if they felt it would have aided their work. Do we really doubt they’d do the same if our democracy and independence itself are at risk and all other options have failed?

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Since when have the feds obeyed the law themselves? They use every dirty trick in the book to accomplish their goals at home and abroad, be it peaceful or bloody if it means advancing American interests. I mean the fbi had an agent ready to become a made man with the Bonano family if they felt it would have aided their work. Do we really doubt they’d do the same if our democracy and independence itself are at risk and all other options have failed?

I know this better than anyone but there has to be someone on the opposite side pushing back against trump, It makes 0 sense how trump disrespects the alphabet boys at every turn but they're aiding him.. :dahell:

boxfullofjoel

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
fukking idiots, he has a lot on his plate ??? Holy shyt... And they're going to vote for him again.

This is the just the beginning. By next year alot of these industries depending on foreign labor are gonna be hammered. Alot of them will sign a different tune when they are in foreclosure , business in bankruptcy, no health care, can't pay of kids college etc....

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I know this better than anyone but there has to be someone on the opposite side pushing back against trump, It makes 0 sense how trump disrespects the alphabet boys at every turn but they're aiding him.. :dahell:
I personally think of Mueller and his crew as a team of surgeons trying to cut out a cancer from the host, which is obviously the country while trump and his whole party are the cancer. They could remove it real quick, but it would cause such harm that it may kill the host (cause society and government to collapse entirely). They have to be precise if they want to get it all removed in one clean operation or we may be here again 20 years from now.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
This is the just the beginning. By next year alot of these industries depending on foreign labor are gonna be hammered. Alot of them will sign a different tune when they are in foreclosure , business in bankruptcy, no health care, can't pay of kids college etc....

Well they need to hire american citizens and pay them a fair wage...:mjpls: I mean it's about supporting america right, you want to make america great again right??

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
I personally think of Mueller and his crew as a team of surgeons trying to cut out a cancer from the host, which is obviously the country while trump and his whole party are the cancer. They could remove it real quick, but it would cause such harm that it may kill the host (cause society and government to collapse entirely). They have to be precise if they want to get it all removed in one clean operation or we may be here again 20 years from now.

#SurgicalSummer

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush

Basically.. however I have a theory I might be wrong on this but if trump picks a scotus who has authority and views that means the senate will confirm him because it takes the focus of roe v Wade and he might be sympathetic to it especially with the senate have a slim majority vote.. Now if it is a nominee with that authoritarian view I think Mueller moves more quickly before the nominee is bought up for the vote in September..

Honestly that’s the only way Mueller will bury 45 if he’s going to the jugular

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
Is true. He can play the hits from now until the end of time, and can appeal to the white supremacy all he wants, but if the basic blue/white collar white man starts losing money, all the rhetoric can’t save him. Yes, they love the ws talking points, and love keeping poc at the bottom, but they will not abide losing visible money

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Nah it won't be a different tune...just the remix

"Thanks, Obama"

Yes, somehow Busta will be on the remix. Don't ask me how, I just know :yeshrug:

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit

Man, I really wish I had the kind of faith in Mueller that you all do. :wow:

But I think it bears repeating that Mueller is a lifelong Republican (along with may of alphabet boys in general) and for all we know he's low key sympathetic to Trump or at least the GOP.