RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

resurrection

By Way of Deception, Thou Shalt Do War
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Is true. He can play the hits from now until the end of time, and can appeal to the white supremacy all he wants, but if the basic blue/white collar white man starts losing money, all the rhetoric can’t save him. Yes, they love the ws talking points, and love keeping poc at the bottom, but they will not abide losing visible money
They won't abide it, but they'll blame Obama/Hillary/Democrats and be louder and more obnoxious than ever in their support for their hero. If they still support him now, nothing will change that. There would have to be concrete, incontrovertible proof that something he did took money directly out of their pockets, but even then, they'd find some justification "well he's a smart businessman I'm sure he's just doing what's right for the country". It's hopeless. You're giving them far too much credit

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
They won't abide it, but they'll blame Obama/Hillary/Democrats and be louder and more obnoxious than ever in their support for their hero. If they still support him now, nothing will change that. There would have to be concrete, incontrovertible proof that something he did took money directly out of their pockets, but even then, they'd find some justification "well he's a smart businessman I'm sure he's just doing what's right for the country". It's hopeless. You're giving them far too much credit
Trumpism is a cult at the end of the day. These peopls show all the signs of cult worship/brainwashing as it relates to him. He’s publicly fawned over getting to start a nuclear war. Did it on the campaign trail and even then his supporters were more afraid of a war Hillary would allegedly start. They complained about Bill and the intern in 1998 even though it was entirely consensual and he wasn’t running, yet turn a blind eye to trump lusting after his own daughter and being credibly accused of rape by a fistful of women, including his wife testifying under oath about it. I know people who blindly follow whatever he says. There isn’t any consistency to what they think or want. Their entire ideology boils down to “whatever he does is right and I support it”. Nothing more than that. There’s no getting through to these people. Their minds are too far gone.

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
Didn’t Glenn Greenwald used to be liberal?

The heel turn is insane
no, he claimed neither liberal or conservative. he's one of these privileged cacs that don't really need to label themselves because he can live wherever and do whatever he wants regardless of who is president or who controls congress. he's the type that can defend a white supremacist on "principled" first amendment grounds.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
no, he claimed neither liberal or conservative. he's one of these privileged cacs that don't really need to label themselves because he can live wherever and do whatever he wants regardless of who is president or who controls congress. he's the type that can defend a white supremacist on "principled" first amendment grounds.
Sounds like a poster on this site. :ohhh:

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

I seriously hate that fukking guy

He defends despots on some moral higher ground bullshyt too

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Didn’t Glenn Greenwald used to be liberal?

The heel turn is insane
here's a few things to remember.

1. Glenn actually supported the Iraq War and hates when you bring it up Glenn Greenwald's Hilarious Denial About His Support for Iraq War - The Daily Banter He also was a big George Bush fan early on. I remember hearing about him way back then. Its interesting to see how his career has managed to stay afloat because of Snowden.

2. Glenn was never actually a good journalist. He was basically a centrist/libertarian Andrew Sullivan and shyt-stirrer.

3. The Snowden story saved his career. He was just some anti-western polemicist, but Snowden BROUGHT him the story. He didn't actually do any research. To call him a journalist is laughable. He's been eating off the same stack of Snowden PDF's for the last 5 years! He just drops more of it when he needs something to bytch about.

If you do the math, it looks highly likely that Greenwald is basically somewhere between an actual paid shill and a zero-sum thinker of geopolitics and really hates Western power.

I've never seen him remotely comment on Brazilian corruption to the extent and disdain he has for the United States.

scarhead

All Star
Daps
The SCOTUS thing and this somewhat of a dry spell in terms of Siren worthy developmentss worry me a little to be honest but at the same time, all those Republican senators that announced retirement seemingly randomly had to know something big is about to drop. Brennan too.

Until then, we just have to be aware and not grow too tired so we can de-normalize all these fukkeries.

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The SCOTUS thing and this somewhat of a dry spell in terms of Siren worthy developmentss worry me a little to be honest but at the same time, all those Republican senators that announced retirement seemingly randomly had to know something big is about to drop. Brennan too.

Until then, we just have to be aware and not grow too tired so we can de-normalize all these fukkeries.

Probably stretching it out till after the midterms.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
So in light of the recent talk to them where they eat efforts with pols. I have a question.

Where are they media types eating and hanging out? The Don Lemons, Rachel Maddow, Fox heads, NYT Maggie ndem, Washington Post, etc...

They need to hear folks frustrations as well. This wall to wall coverage of whatever distraction or campaign rally Trump has is disgusting and detrimental to the country.

Matter fact, where do they Network heads and Lead Editors eat and rest?