RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

.r.

Veteran
Daps
Nah, we ain’t doing all that. It ain’t the animals fault

Nope, guilt by association or RICO status.

c) It shall be unlawful for any person employed by or associated with any enterprise engaged in, (including pets and service animals) or the activities of which affect, interstate or foreign commerce, to conduct or participate, directly or indirectly, in the conduct of such enterprises affairs through a pattern of racketeering activity or collection of unlawful debt,

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
I’m twisted af right now, what are you implying?
if the guy who created the federalist society is the main one pushing this theory that the mueller appointment is unconstitutional, and the federalist society is going to hand pick trump's next appointee just like they did with gorsuch, maybe trump has the votes needed if he eventually challenges the constitutionality of the Mueller probe. i think that will be his final card to play once all of his crimes are made public, 'yeah i'm guilty but the whole process was unconstitutional'. mark levin and a few other conservative commentators have brought this option up, now the penguin has mentioned it means its on their radar. and if its on their radar, i'm sure trump is making it part of the vetting process with these judges.

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
if the guy who created the federalist society is the main one pushing this theory that the mueller appointment is unconstitutional, and the federalist society is going to hand pick trump's next appointee just like they did with gorsuch, maybe trump has the votes needed if he eventually challenges the constitutionality of the Mueller probe. i think that will be his final card to play once all of his crimes are made public, 'yeah i'm guilty but the whole process was unconstitutional'. mark levin and a few other conservative commentators have brought this option up, now the penguin has mentioned it means its on their radar. and if its on their radar, i'm sure trump is making it part of the vetting process with these judges.
Got it, props

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
“The President should be allowed to commit treason if he wants”

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity

this is america.

for all of you talking about HYON...this was done to black people.
if you don't stand against injustice for all, then you open the door for injustice for you....again.
this shyt is foul and if you can't recognize that then you are lost and need to do some soul searching.

what?

you got something to say?

you better look at the big bigger picture, playboi.