RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Man, I really wish I had the kind of faith in Mueller that you all do. :wow:

But I think it bears repeating that Mueller is a lifelong Republican (along with may of alphabet boys in general) and for all we know he's low key sympathetic to Trump or at least the GOP.
It’s the simple fact that I don’t think under any circumstances will the feds let trump skate while calling them nazis while publicly defending the kgb. That’s essentially treason right there. Mueller also has a track record of going after organized crime. The feds might have a lot of blood on their hands and skeletons buried in their closet, and they clearly lean to the right, but they aren’t gonna be ok with becoming a soviet satellite. There’s also plenty who might just enjoy the hunt for the sake of mounting a trophy on their wall, and there’s no bigger trophy than bringing down the president. This is something that’s going to be taught in history classes when the dust from our bones is gone and even a few of our grandchildren will be gone. A chance to be remembered for saving our independence isn’t something these guys would pass up. A lot of this team Mueller has assembled turned down highly profitable jobs to take this one.

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
Man, I really wish I had the kind of faith in Mueller that you all do. :wow:

But I think it bears repeating that Mueller is a lifelong Republican (along with may of alphabet boys in general) and for all we know he's low key sympathetic to Trump or at least the GOP.

Nall I think Mueller and them boys are country over party. Mueller fought in the war and is known to taking his time destroying organized crime.

Trump will be in handcuffs when it is all said and done

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
ShockingGlitteringDarklingbeetle-size_restricted.gif

He's back :deadmanny:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
The Trump White House is finding out that the streets don't love you :demonic:

No wonder you had Trump's lawyers talking about D.C. jurors :mjpls:

And you know whats crazy is that the white house staff has a full blown cafeteria with chefs and shyt, why go out to eat??? :heh: Streets aint gonna be safe for you...:demonic:

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
And you know whats crazy is that the white house staff has a full blown cafeteria with chefs and shyt, why go out to eat??? :heh: Streets aint gonna be safe for you...:demonic:
Those chefs and servers ain't all Republicans...Trump Set scared of being poisoned just like their POS leader :mjlol: