RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

HYON middle america...:mjpls: Let me guess this is Obama's fault too right???:mjgrin:

Trump’s gonna make me a pauper, but at least he keeps the blacks and gays in their place so I’m happy to suffer.

Cacs can’t be reasoned with brehs.The need to have their foot on someone’s neck is in their DNA. They cannot be peaceable.

Idaeo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DC
Great article summarizing the overall situation...Trump appears to have been a Russian asset since 1987.
User Data and Cookie Consent
It is often said that Donald Trump has had the same nationalistic, zero-sum worldview forever. But that isn’t exactly true. Yes, his racism and mendacity have been evident since his youth, but those who have traced the evolution of his hypernationalism all settle on one year in particular: 1987. Trump “came onto the political stage in 1987 with a full-page ad in the New York Times attacking the Japanese for relying on the United States to defend it militarily,” reported Edward Alden, a senior fellow at the Council on Foreign Relations. “The president has believed for 30 years that these alliance commitments are a drain on our finite national treasure,” a White House official told the Washington Post columnist Josh Rogin. Tom Wright, another scholar who has delved into Trump’s history, reached the same conclusion. “1987 is Trump’s breakout year. There are only a couple of examples of him commenting on world politics before then.”

What changed that year? One possible explanation is that Trump published The Art of the Deal, which sped up his transformation from an aggressive, publicity-seeking New York developer to a national symbol of capitalism. But the timing for this account does not line up perfectly — the book came out on November 1, and Trump had begun opining loudly on trade and international politics two months earlier. The other important event from that year is that Trump visited Moscow.

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
if the guy who created the federalist society is the main one pushing this theory that the mueller appointment is unconstitutional, and the federalist society is going to hand pick trump's next appointee just like they did with gorsuch, maybe trump has the votes needed if he eventually challenges the constitutionality of the Mueller probe. i think that will be his final card to play once all of his crimes are made public, 'yeah i'm guilty but the whole process was unconstitutional'. mark levin and a few other conservative commentators have brought this option up, now the penguin has mentioned it means its on their radar. and if its on their radar, i'm sure trump is making it part of the vetting process with these judges.

So basically, whatever Mueller does probably won't matter in the long run. Even if he can prove 100% that Trump colluded and/or obstructed justice, it's a moot point because most of the Supreme Court is Trump loyalists and will just make up some reason that the probe is unconstitutional.

Situation seems completely hopeless brehs. :snoop:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
So basically, whatever Mueller does probably won't matter in the long run. Even if he can prove 100% that Trump colluded and/or obstructed justice, it's a moot point because most of the Supreme Court is Trump loyalists and will just make up some reason that the probe is unconstitutional.

Situation seems completely hopeless brehs. :snoop:

It does seem hopeless.... :snoop: but Mueller can't let trump get away with it... Congress has to impeach him because if they don't and he is guilty as sin 100% the US would probably be isolated from the rest of the world and we effectively let a dictator take over the white house... :francis: then the trump loyalists will turn around and say this is a good thing... potentially starting a new world war is a good thing...:what: