RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Not surprised. He's been consistent about his disdain and subsequent disregard for the rule of law his entire life.

Elections have consequences.

Yeah, but I mean you have the literal President saying "Fukk the constitution, just do what I say" and all his "law and order" supporters along with the GOP are fine with it.

That is just a huge red flag in my mind. Not so much that Trump would say it, but that half of the country is okay with throwing the rule of law in the bushes to get rid of "the other". Like I can't think of anything Trump could say or do that they wouldn't be fine with. He could say "Let's repeal the 13th Amendment" and they'd be fine with it as long is it would upset some libtard snowflakes.

The reaction to this should be nothing but a chuckle.

I swear, if some Democrat comes out and cosigns this :beli:

Macallik86

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Slow day so I'll jump into the fracas with a hot take.

I think Maxine Waters misspoke and doesn't deserve a cosign.

As a liberal, I understand the perspective of the storeowner, but on the flipside, if it was a politician being kicked out because of the sexual orientation instead of their morality, I'd feel some type of way, so I can't really rock with it as much as I want to. More importantly though, what the fukk does everyone think is going to happen one politicians are calling for their supporters to chase the opposition into hiding? Do people think that the threat of confrontation is going to make America better? Do you think trying to bully an inept administration that bullies everyone is going to turn out nicely? Do we think that this administration will respond logically to the opposition chasing them into hiding?

Let me put it another way.... people run up on your favorite rapper just for likes and clout... how far do you think someone who believes their moral convictions are being impinged upon and that America is on an irreversible course to mediocrity will be willing to go? When the higher ups call on supporters to chase down their opponents into hiding, it might start there, but it won't end there and it won't end peacefully. It frustrates me to see the entire chat turn into the liberal version of the Tea Party. (Not even sure most of you align with the Democratic party, since the minute feelings get involved, the homophobic and racial slurs get unveiled)

This is not how we function as a democracy. This is a one way ticket to a civil war. There is a chance that we are en route to that regardless but for fukks sake, if you are anti-Trump, that doesn't mean you stoop to his level of intimidation and mob mentality just because he did it first or the Republicans did it to Obama.

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY

As a liberal, I understand the perspective of the storeowner, but on the flipside, if it was a politician being kicked out because of the sexual orientation instead of their morality, I'd feel some type of way, so I can't really rock with it as much as I want to. More importantly though, what the fukk does everyone think is going to happen one politicians are calling for their supporters to chase the opposition into hiding? Do people think that the threat of confrontation is going to make America better? Do you think trying to bully an inept administration that bullies everyone is going to turn out nicely? Do we think that this administration will respond logically to the opposition chasing them into hiding?

Let me put it another way.... people run up on your favorite rapper just for likes and clout... how far do you think someone who believes their moral convictions are being impinged upon and that America is on an irreversible course to mediocrity will be willing to go? When the higher ups call on supporters to chase down their opponents into hiding, it might start there, but it won't end there and it won't end peacefully. It frustrates me to see the entire chat turn into the liberal version of the Tea Party. (Not even sure most of you align with the Democratic party, since the minute feelings get involved, the homophobic and racial slurs get unveiled)

This is not how we function as a democracy. This is a one way ticket to a civil war. There is a chance that we are en route to that regardless but for fukks sake, if you are anti-Trump, that doesn't mean you stoop to his level of intimidation and mob mentality just because he did it first or the Republicans did it to Obama.
This is why the Dems will lose in November

Soft as fukk

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps

Soft as fukk
I knew it was over when I saw democrats on TV talking about Trump taking immigrant kids away from their parents on some "We'll fund the wall if you stop doing this :to:" shyt. Instead of taking advantage of the moment and going right at them for kidnapping children.

Well actually I knew it was over before but that shyt was just so disgusting :scust:

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit

Yep. While I admire the spirit of "when they go low, we go high", these are different times. "Going high" just gives those already "going low" more ammo to continue going low - and their entire base just feels vindicated and digs in further into their depravity.

It's like if the NFL suddenly allowed steroid use, half the teams started using, and the other half said "nah we don't cheat". But then they never win a game. They might feel better about themselves, but if the rules have changed, you're just going to get fukked.

Macallik86

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

Soft as fukk
So what happens next. Do you think that the people who heed the message are just going to continually and politely ask Trump administration individuals to leave establishments? Do you think that things will never escalate? Do you think that it will be positive in things escalate? So far we have had water thrown on someone. What if someone spits on someone next time? What if someone swings? What if someone gets in a full blown fight?

This isn't a block where you are battling for street cred. This isn't a prison riot. You don't get a slap on a wrist when you encourage your own party to pull up. These are permanent alterations to the political environment. The bigger picture view is that a party who is telling its own supporters to publicly confront their opponents in a non-peaceful, non-protesting way are treading the line of inciting something that they have no way to control once it gets underway. That is how we got the Tea Party. I don't know what we will get when Democrats are out of control but based on the recent comments I've seen in this thread, I dislike it already.

Macallik86

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Yep. While I admire the spirit of "when they go low, we go high", these are different times. "Going high" just gives those already "going low" more ammo to continue going low - and their entire base just feels vindicated and digs in further into their depravity.

It's like if the NFL suddenly allowed steroid use, half the teams started using, and the other half said "nah we don't cheat". But then they never win a game. They might feel better about themselves, but if the rules have changed, you're just going to get fukked.
So basically, fukk ethics and morals if the other team isn't using them. This isn't a videogame or a sports game, this is a democracy. Do you think things will go back to normal if Democrats suddenly start colluding with other countries, stealing from the government, inciting violence, etc?

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Yeah, but I mean you have the literal President saying "Fukk the constitution, just do what I say" and all his "law and order" supporters along with the GOP are fine with it.

That is just a huge red flag in my mind. Not so much that Trump would say it, but that half of the country is okay with throwing the rule of law in the bushes to get rid of "the other". Like I can't think of anything Trump could say or do that they wouldn't be fine with. He could say "Let's repeal the 13th Amendment" and they'd be fine with it as long is it would upset some libtard snowflakes.

It is a red flag. But they don't care about law and order.

They just want to government to protect their own ambitions. :francis:

Clayton Endicott

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
A lodge of the Saints John of Jerusalem
Peep the thread. Full of :mindblown:

giphy.webp