RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Brehcepticon

Adeptus Brehstartes
Supporter
Daps
I would love to be so comfortable in life that civility is the greatest concern. You can see it in part of the #Resistance and in the media.

The CNN anchor chastising that attorney for calling Miller a white nationalist :hhh:
“The Resistance” :snoop:

Resisting any sort of real action maybe :scust:

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Anybody else seriously bothered by Trump's tweet the other day about disregarding due process when it comes to illegal immigrants? To me it's one of the scariest things he's ever tweeted, and it's understated.

The president of the country is advocating disregarding the rule of law when it comes to the treatment of people he doesn't like and/or demonizes for votes. And his supporters along with the GOP seem to be fine with the idea.

Maybe in the back of my mind I was still hoping that the fascism/cult talk was overstated, but it's honestly scary that seemingly half the country is fine with this. I mean the POTUS literally said "Fukk the constitution, because I said so" and his entire party is fine with it and it's barely a news story.

El Poyo Loco

Akrassikauda = Black Scorpion
Daps
Reppin
The 5 Boroughs
So basically, schiff, lieu and that senator who caught one in Iraq was bout it bout it?

I mean Schiff and Lieu have not let us. Them nikkas wake up everyday and shyt on trump.

FOH they all let Gillibrand shyt all over Franken and got him out the paint they all stood by and did nothing for a guy who was more valuable to the party than she was all because of a feminist movement while the Republicans get behind people who have done way worst than grab some titties and smile.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Anybody else seriously bothered by Trump's tweet the other day about disregarding due process when it comes to illegal immigrants? To me it's one of the scariest things he's ever tweeted, and it's understated.

The president of the country is advocating disregarding the rule of law when it comes to the treatment of people he doesn't like and/or demonizes for votes. And his supporters along with the GOP seem to be fine with the idea.

Maybe in the back of my mind I was still hoping that the fascism/cult talk was overstated, but it's honestly scary that seemingly half the country is fine with this. I mean the POTUS literally said "Fukk the constitution, because I said so" and his entire party is fine with it and it's barely a news story.

Not surprised. He's been consistent about his disdain and subsequent disregard for the rule of law his entire life.

Elections have consequences.