RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

resurrection

By Way of Deception, Thou Shalt Do War
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
I would love to be so comfortable in life that civility is the greatest concern. You can see it in part of the #Resistance and in the media.

The CNN anchor chastising that attorney for calling Miller a white nationalist :hhh:
Right since when is "white nationalist" an insult? You are what you are. It's a descriptor, not an insult. Acting like he called him a "doodyhead" or something, fukk outta here

El Poyo Loco

Akrassikauda = Black Scorpion
Daps
Reppin
The 5 Boroughs
This is a moment when you can tell who got bullied in school and stood up for themself

I was always taught to stand up to the bully not cow tow or placate the bully because that gives the bully more power, basically don't be a p*ssy.

The Democrats are run by pussies,feminists and fags and this is why they can never win a fight with Republicans as soon as one Democrat stands up the rest go to crabs in a barrel mode. When Republicans start some shyt there's nothing but solidarity they know how to win.

ineedsleep212

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
The fact that some of these folks are saying this when Trump basically said it would be a shame if something happened to her. *wink wink*

Last edited:

CBSkyline

Chill
Daps
For the folks wondering why there is a segment of people on the left that want to primary and replace democratic leadership and rank and file members, their response to Waters is just one of the reasons why. These cats refuse to stand up and fight on damn near every issue or story :mjlol:

Cole Cash

They took a hammer and sickle to my back
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Maryland
I’m fukking furious right now, we riding with auntie Maxine till the wheels fall off. Chuck and Nancy can suck my dikk from the back, they on the trump and friends list right now with me. I have to think long and hard about what my personal plan will be, but I can tell you right now, I ain’t trying to hear these two fukking clown cake cowards telling anybody how to use thier voice or platform in the age of trump.

Real talk I feel how you feel. Auntie Maxine wants all the smoke. Always has.

Cole Cash

They took a hammer and sickle to my back
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Maryland
This is a moment when you can tell who got bullied in school and stood up for themself

I was always taught to stand up to the bully not cow tow or placate the bully because that gives the bully more power, basically don't be a p*ssy.

The Democrats are run by pussies,feminists and fags and this is why they can never win a fight with Republicans as soon as one Democrat stands up the rest go to crabs in a barrel mode. When Republicans start some shyt there's nothing but solidarity they know how to win.
So basically, schiff, lieu and that senator who caught one in Iraq was bout it bout it?

I mean Schiff and Lieu have not let us. Them nikkas wake up everyday and shyt on trump.