RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Macallik86

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
If you are willing to sit around and watch all the unprecedented things that he is already doing, like not letting anyone hold him accountable to ethics laws, not releasing his taxes, using his bully pulpit to promote racists, and white nationalism, indirectly and directly inciting violence on his political opponents, politicizing the DOJ, and normalizing that bad behavior, who is to really say what your threshold is? He has done more than a few things that should have already caused civil unrest, but nothing seems to be a “bridge too far”.
I just said what my threshold is in the post that I quoted.

If that is YOUR threshold, then you should've have been out in the streets wildin before the election because all that stuff was happening before Trump was elected or in 2017. Do you not see the irony in telling someone that their threshold is vague as sit around and do jack shyt?

scarhead

All Star
Daps
All I’m gonna say is, I’m a mellow, smooth jazz listening, peaceful, non-violent, laid-back person. I’ve been driving for nearly 20 years and had not even one single road rage moment. But best believe if I get punched in the face, I’m not gonna sit there and reason with the person who just hit me. I’m swinging back full force. Simple as that.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I am not trying to humanize anyone. I am trying to stop us from dehumanizing ourselves and acting like a bloodthirsty mob out for the blood of our enemies.

BULLshyt... THE MOB IS IN CHARGE OF THE WHITE HOUSE.... You cannot fight against them bringing olive branches they will shoot you in the fukking face... all they understand is violence... it's all they know you can't be nice with these people when they want the genocide of others. WAKE UP!!! :wtf:

Macallik86

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I'm not advocating violence though.

But what I am saying is that if somebody doesn't want to let, say, Stephen Miller into their establishment then by all means they shouldn't. If I owned a restaurant and saw a group of people walking in with white sheets over their head, I'd tell them they weren't welcome and I don't view that as any different. There's a chance they could catch feelings and get violent, and hopefully they don't, but it is what it is. There's a line where certain things just shouldn't be socially acceptable, legal or not.
I agree with you. My point is that as a politician, you don't make that a rallying cry for your base because people will inevitably catch feelings and go to far. You can't cosign confrontation and then get upset when confrontation leads to violence. My point is that if there is a time to cosign confrontation (that will inevitably lead to violence), we are not there yet. And for violence to be deemed an appropriate solution at this point in time is a sign that a lot of yall don't really grasp how functional democracies work.

BULLshyt... THE MOB IS IN CHARGE OF THE WHITE HOUSE.... You cannot fight against them bringing olive branches they will shoot you in the fukking face... all they understand is violence... it's all they know you can't be nice with these people when they want the genocide of others. WAKE UP!!! :wtf:
Reread my statement. I am saying don't gas up your supporters and tell them to get into physical confrontations (that will inevitably eventually lead to violence) until there are no other options left. This was a poor move by a leader of any type, especially a political leader. She sounds like Trump at a fukking redneck rally and yall are cosigning it "because Trump doe it too". Where the fukk are yalls morals. Morals aren't supposed to be based on what the other team is doing or else you won't be able to look yourself in the mirror once the other team disappears or changes its course.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
fukk you and fukk this.

constantly capitulating is some bytch ass loser shyt.

Do you not see the posts above recalling how Trump said he could shoot someone, numerous times asked his fans to attack hecklers and where Paul Ryan brought the man that refused to serve Biden a cake?

Stop being stupid.

Slow day so I'll jump into the fracas with a hot take.

I think Maxine Waters misspoke and doesn't deserve a cosign.

As a liberal, I understand the perspective of the storeowner, but on the flipside, if it was a politician being kicked out because of the sexual orientation instead of their morality, I'd feel some type of way, so I can't really rock with it as much as I want to. More importantly though, what the fukk does everyone think is going to happen one politicians are calling for their supporters to chase the opposition into hiding? Do people think that the threat of confrontation is going to make America better? Do you think trying to bully an inept administration that bullies everyone is going to turn out nicely? Do we think that this administration will respond logically to the opposition chasing them into hiding?

Let me put it another way.... people run up on your favorite rapper just for likes and clout... how far do you think someone who believes their moral convictions are being impinged upon and that America is on an irreversible course to mediocrity will be willing to go? When the higher ups call on supporters to chase down their opponents into hiding, it might start there, but it won't end there and it won't end peacefully. It frustrates me to see the entire chat turn into the liberal version of the Tea Party. (Not even sure most of you align with the Democratic party, since the minute feelings get involved, the homophobic and racial slurs get unveiled)

This is not how we function as a democracy. This is a one way ticket to a civil war. There is a chance that we are en route to that regardless but for fukks sake, if you are anti-Trump, that doesn't mean you stoop to his level of intimidation and mob mentality just because he did it first or the Republicans did it to Obama.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Reread my statement. I am saying don't gas up your supporters and tell them to get into physical confrontations (that will inevitably eventually lead to violence) until there are no other options left. This was a poor move by a leader of any type, especially a political leader. She sounds like Trump at a fukking redneck rally and yall are cosigning it "because Trump doe it too". Where the fukk are yalls morals. Morals aren't supposed to be based on what the other team is doing or else you won't be able to look yourself in the mirror once the other team disappears or changes its course.

We are past being civil.... Democracy is dead we have neo nazi's marching in the streets and murdering people in cars... there are no morals left...

STOP IT...:camby:

Macallik86

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
fukk you and fukk this.

constantly capitulating is some bytch ass loser shyt.

Do you not see the posts above recalling how Trump said he could shoot someone, numerous times asked his fans to attack hecklers and where Paul Ryan brought the man that refused to serve Biden a cake?

Stop being stupid.

What the fuuuuck does this have to do with whether it is the right thing to do as a leader. Telling your constituents to physically confront your opponents is not smart for a democracy

resurrection

By Way of Deception, Thou Shalt Do War
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
So basically, fukk ethics and morals if the other team isn't using them. This isn't a videogame or a sports game, this is a democracy. Do you think things will go back to normal if Democrats suddenly start colluding with other countries, stealing from the government, inciting violence, etc?
No I don’t think Democrats should be doing those things. You took my analogy further than I meant for it to go.

I’m simply talking about this whole “civility” argument. Why do we have to continue “playing nice” with the right when they are constantly talking shyt, lying daily, enacting racist policies, committing human rights violations, etc. Cult45 has decimated civility in American politics and every time democratic leadership chides one of their own for talking shyt back, it makes them dig in FURTHER. You can already hear them “See they’re so bad even their own leadership is turning against them” Schumer and Pelosi cutting Maxine down at the knees just validates and emboldens the deplorables.

I do not think that means we need to resort to stealing elections with foreign powers, committing atrocities, etc - no we’re trying to get away from that. I just want to see a government in power that can reverse shyt like that. But of course keep within the law and human decency to achieve that. Kicking SHS out of a restaurant doesn’t bother me, because she is a lying enabling bytch. Talking shyt publicly so everyone knows we are not taking our foot off their necks does not bother me if everything being said is true and we are just pointing them out for the scumbags they are. If it comes off as harsh then oh well, whatever. If some deplorable restaurant owner wanted to kick Joe Biden or someone out of a restaurant, it wouldn’t bother me any either. It would be lame but I wouldn’t care.

The election of Donald Trump as president is proof that the social climate in this country is drastically different than what we thought. You can’t win a game if you let the other side have all the advantages. They spew lies and hatred about the left every single day and it riles up their base. We tell truth and do it with respect and what happens? Nothing ever changes. We just get mad about something new the next day. So I have no problem if the rhetoric against the right gets stepped up in a nonviolent and ethical way - even if it’s “harsh” or not “civil”. They deserve it

Macallik86

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
We are past being civil.... Democracy is dead we have neo nazi's marching in the streets and murdering people in cars... there are no morals left...

STOP IT...:camby:
Democracy is what rolled back the Muslim ban. Democracy is what forced Trump to create an executive order to shut down his own immigration decision. Democracy is what forced Trump to abandon his plans to repeal the Affordable Care Act. You have no idea what a lack of a democracy looks like. Check out the Turkey election that took place recently. Check out North Korea regime.

A democracy is not violence because of disagreements within the structures of the law.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Democracy is what rolled back the Muslim ban. Democracy is what forced Trump to create an executive order to shut down his own immigration decision. Democracy is what forced Trump to abandon his plans to repeal the Affordable Care Act. You have no idea what a lack of a democracy looks like. Check out the Turkey election that took place recently. Check out North Korea regime.

A democracy is not violence because of disagreements within the structures of the law.

I'm not saying destroying democracy I'm saying fight fire with fire... America is on the road to a facist state... what fantasy world is you living in to believe that everything is hunky dory... WAKE UP... the dictator in office is destroying the country one layer at a time it doesnt matter about the checks and balances in place the RULE OF LAW MEANS NOTHING TO THESE PEOPLE...

WAKE THE fukk UP!!! :mindblown: They deserve everything that's coming to them, you cannot bring a knife to a gunfight what part of that do you not understand!!!???

WE DO NOT LIVE IN A DEMOCRACY!!!!

Last edited:

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY

Yeah we'll see...maybe as early as tomorrow...

Macallik86

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
No I don’t think Democrats should be doing those things. You took my analogy further than I meant for it to go.

I’m simply talking about this whole “civility” argument. Why do we have to continue “playing nice” with the right when they are constantly talking shyt, lying daily, enacting racist policies, committing human rights violations, etc. Cult45 has decimated civility in American politics and every time democratic leadership chides one of their own for talking shyt back, it makes them dig in FURTHER. You can already hear them “See they’re so bad even their own leadership is turning against them” Schumer and Pelosi cutting Maxine down at the knees just validates and emboldens the deplorables.
There is a difference between playing nice and inciting something that you cannot control. This is the 3rd or 4th Trump administration person accosted in the last month or so. People are already doing this of their own volition.

The things Trump said at rallies were so abhorrent not because they were mean but because he is inciting a crowd to do something he cannot control. He was the one who mentioned beating up protesters and the likes. It is socially irresponsible for a political party to convince more of their constituents to physically confront their political opponents in the streets or parking lots or wherever.

I do not think that means we need to resort to stealing elections with foreign powers, committing atrocities, etc - no we’re trying to get away from that. I just want to see a government in power that can reverse shyt like that. But of course keep within the law and human decency to achieve that. Kicking SHS out of a restaurant doesn’t bother me, because she is a lying enabling bytch. Talking shyt publicly so everyone knows we are not taking our foot off their necks does not bother me if everything being said is true and we are just pointing them out for the scumbags they are. If it comes off as harsh then oh well, whatever. If some deplorable restaurant owner wanted to kick Joe Biden or someone out of a restaurant, it wouldn’t bother me any either. It would be lame but I wouldn’t care.
The point is not kicking people out of restaurants. The point is activating your base to physically confront these individuals, knowing the amount of disdain and hatred that is currently felt.

The election of Donald Trump as president is proof that the social climate in this country is drastically different than what we thought. You can’t win a game if you let the other side have all the advantages. They spew lies and hatred about the left every single day and it riles up their base. We tell truth and do it with respect and what happens? Nothing ever changes. We just get mad about something new the next day. So I have no problem if the rhetoric against the right gets stepped up in a nonviolent and ethical way - even if it’s “harsh” or not “civil”. They deserve it
This is counter-intuitive. You don't get to tell your constituents to pull up, and then act surprised when someone takes it too far. It isn't ethical to tell your riled up base to confront your political opponent.

I've been clubbing 2-3x a week for over a decade and I've seen people fight over far less important things than human rights violations, racist policies, etc, but all of a sudden everyone expects the world to be full of people showing restraint and politely confronting perhaps the most hated administration ever? This doesn't end well.

Last edited:

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
I just said what my threshold is in the post that I quoted.

If that is YOUR threshold, then you should've have been out in the streets wildin before the election because all that stuff was happening before Trump was elected or in 2017. Do you not see the irony in telling someone that their threshold is vague as sit around and do jack shyt?
Maybe it has more to do with carrying water for Dems to everybody that will listen, and thinking that the party really was against trump and these fukkfaces, and were willing to go ALL IN to fight for us, but then Maxine, whom has had to endure more hate from these racist sycophants than both of them combined comes out and says “use your first amendment rights to fight these clowns (miss us with the calling for violence shyt, stop feeding into these half bred, opioid junkie, pedo fukks bullshyt)” and the “leaders” of the party condemn her like she is a piece of shyt. It feels different today in light of this, so ima cook over here, and you can cook over there.