RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

No Ma’am

Bang, Bang, Bang
Daps
i'm really troubled that this is a govt video and not some secret video recorded by a reporter. they think this is perfectly fine to show the world. wow.
They want to show the world this is what the US is. China and Russia should be very pleased, it's going to be hard for the States to claim the moral high ground around the world when this is going on in it's own backyard.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
They want to show the world this is what the US is. China and Russia should be very pleased, it's going to be hard for the States to claim the moral high ground around the world when this is going on in it's own backyard.

Not like we'll be on the human rights council much longer anyway - Trump administration is pulling the US out of UN human rights council, report says

Words can't express my disgust for these Trump supporters and their "They shouldn't have broken the law" bullshyt. :scust:

The best thing to come of 2016 was "Deplorables". They might not like it but I can't think of a better word.

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
Trumps not very macho , but he does have money

Trump does not have money. I don't know how many times I gotta say it .

Trump actually hit the lottery by becoming president. He's a make believe artist. You see how for such a successful businessman he never had a "day in the life of" him. He likes the attention but could never get it. Dude has so much debt that he's getting by on corruption, crimes, and white privilege .

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
typically the US govt responded to shame. so a secret recording/expose type of thing would prompt a reaction with the govt saying "we'll get to the bottom of this." but here you have trump's govt recording and releasing the video to tell everyone they have no fukks to give. the us govt is already a scary thing; a us govt that doesn't have any shame? terrifying.

Ya' Cousin Cleon

OG COUCH CORNER HUSTLA
Daps
Reppin
Harvey World to Dallas, TX

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity

trump is doing this purposefully to degrade America's image abroad and to desensitize American's to this inhumane treatment of people.
and it's all done to benefit those who appose Western Democracy.

Trump does not have money. I don't know how many times I gotta say it .

Trump actually hit the lottery by becoming president. He's a make believe artist. You see how for such a successful businessman he never had a "day in the life of" him. He likes the attention but could never get it. Dude has so much debt that he's getting by on corruption, crimes, and white privilege .

it scares me that a person like him can take the Oval Office.
it really points out the flaws in our system and the flaws are deep...so deep it's picked up on radios in tunnels.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
it scares me that a person like him can take the Oval Office.
it really points out the flaws in our system and the flaws are deep...so deep it's picked up on radios in tunnels.

Honestly, I can't even really put Trump entirely on flaws in the system...if anything it points out the flaws with America's electorate.

Sure, there was Russian interference, gerrymandering, voter suppression, etc. but the fact still remains that about half of voters voted for Trump, and by all accounts a large majority don't regret it.

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
I don't hate on bull dykes often...they have identity issues and I feel bad but Lindsey Graham a piece of shyt.
:mjlol:

lindsey doesn't strike me as a bull though, classic femme that. i feel like she watches gone with the wind all the time and has memorized all of scarlett o'hara's lines.

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
Honestly, I can't even really put Trump entirely on flaws in the system...if anything it points out the flaws with America's electorate.

Sure, there was Russian interference, gerrymandering, voter suppression, etc. but the fact still remains that about half of voters voted for Trump, and by all accounts a large majority don't regret it.

Truths!!

Russian interference only accounts for Hilary at best. How he got through the Republican field and how terrible their field was is astonishing. After 8 years of NObama, they should have been ready to go but just like with healthcare, immigration, or national debt, they had no plan.

They still don't. That's why there cramming all this stuff with the courts and policy rollbacks into the first two years of Trump's term.