RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Jhoon

Spontaneous Mishaps and Hijinks
Daps

I see you guys are posting any and everything these guys are disseminating. As a nurse we have nursing actions that demand sterile setting. When approaching these acts we have to be diligent about cross contamination. The goal is to get the president out. But it’s hard to stay focus when you post any and every goofy thing these a$$holes say. Act like an editor/curator of news. Not every fukking article should elicit a response. Are you guys able to discern bullshyt? I thought you guys were able to spot fake news

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
I see you guys are posting any and everything these guys are disseminating. As a nurse we have nursing actions that demand sterile setting. When approaching these acts we have to be diligent about cross contamination. The goal is to get the president out. But it’s hard to stay focus when you post any and every goofy thing these a$$holes say. Act like an editor/curator of news. Not every fukking article should elicit a response. Are you guys able to discern bullshyt? I thought you guys were able to spot fake news

i can walk and chew gum.
i don't have a problem reading superfluous articles.
in my opinion they add color to the larger story and give a better overall understanding of how these cats move.

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Something these so-called Black feminists need to understand.

Single white women vote like other women. But once they get married, a good number of them vote like their husbands and sons.

In most white marriages the man is the primary breadwinner, the white woman sees it as her job to protect him with her vote. Since they believe liberal policies help undeserving minorities at the expense of white men, they start voting conservatively.

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm
From my understanding, this thread is meant for the aggregation and dissection of news that pertains to the Russian investigation and legal woes of Cohen.
It isn't my fault that this administration is made of clowns like Rudy who make ridiculous statements only to come out and admit that he was bluffing, I'd wager to say it's a big deal for him to be acting in such a manner, also, what I posted is not fake news by any means.
I post snippets or tweets which act as a preview to the article, so one has a chance to skip it if doesn't interest them.

Jhoon

Spontaneous Mishaps and Hijinks
Daps
From my understanding, this thread is meant for the aggregation and dissection of news that pertains to the Russian investigation and legal woes of Cohen.
It isn't my fault that this administration is made of clowns like Rudy who make ridiculous statements only to come out and admit that he was bluffing, I'd wager to say it's a big deal for him to be acting in such a manner, also, what I posted is not fake news by any means.
I post snippets or tweets which act as a preview to the article, so one has a chance to skip it if doesn't interest them.
In 24 hours he will say what he has said in the last 24 hours was incorrect. What’s the point of rushing to post anything Rudy says?

Lying to a stupid public isn’t a crime. They’re just trying to muddy the water. And we are helping them.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
5915889665572864.png

He just can't help himself can he?!?!:francis:

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
Once we hopefully make it through trump and his henchmen, we need a rewrite of our constitutional laws because trump has gotten away with a lot of shyt being bumbling idiots. Imagine if we had people that could finesse this better, sell the lies better, know the laws better. shyt, they'd find a way to have a slavery referendum on some ballots on ten years with some white folks and c00ns going :jbhmm:in the voting booth. We need to nip this shyt in the bud immediately after this so I think we needed trump. He's like the vaccine, the weakened form of the disease so that if and when the real version comes, we are prepared to act instead of what is happening now.

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm
In 24 hours he will say what he has said in the last 24 hours was incorrect. What’s the point of rushing to post anything Rudy says?

Lying to a stupid public isn’t a crime. They’re just trying to muddy the water. And we are helping them.
I imagine it's presumptuous of me to say, so I apologize in advance but I will go out on a limb and say that we all in this thread see through his (and his client's) bullshyte, so I don't believe that we're helping them to muddy the waters when we post in this thread the bizarre or ludicrous statements made by him or the orange one. Honestly, I just feel that ignoring them would tantamount to normalizing this craziness.