RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Ku$h Parker

I'm Nothin Correctable
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Prime Minister of S.B. Westside
Baron Trump is going to have a heck of time rehabilitating his families' name after all this uncles and father go to jail for treason.

dont forget his Sister and Brother In Law....that Baron and Tiffany Trump Interview with Lester **** and George Stephanopoulos will be Money

Ya' Cousin Cleon

OG COUCH CORNER HUSTLA
Daps
Reppin
Harvey World to Dallas, TX
Something these so-called Black feminists need to understand.

If you'd actually read beneath the surface and not just shyt on twitter, you'd realize that it's not what you think is happening.

But people in this country, male and female, black or brown, act like white folks when topics concerning gender norms, masculinity vs toxic masculinity, sex etc.

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm

Jhoon

Spontaneous Mishaps and Hijinks
Daps
Not like we'll be on the human rights council much longer anyway - Trump administration is pulling the US out of UN human rights council, report says

Words can't express my disgust for these Trump supporters and their "They shouldn't have broken the law" bullshyt. :scust:

The best thing to come of 2016 was "Deplorables". They might not like it but I can't think of a better word.
the woman who coined the phrase later backtracked.
They have to stop with this Kelly shyt, you know he's loving this immigration policy :camby:
All of these things/acts are for show. While the president being a traitor should/would have voters sit at home or vote against him these political excursions are his get out the vote campaign. What they’re setting up is a re-election campaign that will have the democrats field the next Mondale — someone who will solidify this administration.