RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I dont know why the Republicans dont leave this Hillary email crap alone. The fact that the FBI drug Hillary through the mud but didnt utter a word about them investigating Trump should invalidate any claim of bias towards Trump. What a group of idiots.
They just run the Hail Mary offense on every down, basically.

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
We need to talk about Roger Stone's May 2016 bungled attempt at collusion.

- The Washington Post

A Russian national approached Stone offering, once again, dirt on Hillary in exchange for money.

Even though there was no information (or money) exchanged, the difference with this meeting was that Stone had vehemently denied meeting with ANY known Russians during the campaign. He even testified the same under oath.

I didn’t talk to anybody who was identifiably Russian during the two-year run-up to this campaign,” Stone told The Post in April 2017. “I very definitely can’t think of anybody who might have been a Russian without my knowledge. It’s a canard.

Stone reasserted this in a March interview with Chuck Todd. “I never had any contact with any Russians,” he said.

While Stone denied such a contact publicly, Caputo went a step further, saying in emphatic and unmistakable terms that he told the House Intelligence Committee that he had no contact with Russians.

I spent my time in front of the committee detailing the fact that I had no contact with Russians, that I never heard of anyone with the Trump campaign talking with Russians, that I was never asked questions about my time in Russia, that I never even spoke to anyone about Russia, that I never heard the word 'Russia,' and we did not use Russian dressing,” he said in July.

#StupidWatergate :bpfacepalm:

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm

@MarshallCohen
According to CNN's latest count... at least 14 Trump associates had contact with Russians during the 2016 presidential campaign and transition. Manafort, Gates, Kushner, Trump Jr., Papadopoulos, Page, Sessions, Stone, Gordon, Flynn, Prince, Cohen, Caputo, Berkowitz.

4:37 PM - Jun 18, 2018

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Desperation will do that to you
I actually have a theory that the Republican opposition to the Mueller Probe is a signal that they know Trump is screwed ultimately. I think they only have a position because they know they have to provide some in the interest of remaining partial to their voters in constituents., But many of them know that the stakes are so high that mounting any sort of credible defense of Trump is futile and so that’s why so much of what you’re saying is superficial lipservice

When there are real threats to the investigation that pop up you will notice some of the people on the fence like Lindsey Graham or Paul Ryan will actually talk out or orrin hatch will thoroughly come out and defend the probe.

It’s like they know when things are getting real and when things are just bluffs

Last edited:

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
I dont know why the Republicans dont leave this Hillary email crap alone. The fact that the FBI drug Hillary through the mud but didnt utter a word about them investigating Trump should invalidate any claim of bias towards Trump. What a group of idiots.
Republicans have used the Clintons as boogeymen for two decades. They don’t have any other rallying cry except abortion.

The fact Trump was the one who got to use that juice to beat her must kill them on some level cause this could have united the Republicans for another decade.

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?

but actually...

Germany records lowest crime rate since 1992

Germany in 2017 had their lowest crime rate in since 1992. But Trump’s gotta dog whistle for the bigots.

All these racist bigots get triggered whenever you call them Nazi’s, but Trump really out here calling for “better times” in fukking GERMANY!!!! Someone else tried that shyt before, I think, I wish we had a reference point for that specific country.

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
Republicans have used the Clintons as boogeymen for two decades. They don’t have any other rallying cry except abortion.

The fact Trump was the one who got to use that juice to beat her must kill them on some level cause this could have united the Republicans for another decade.
It’s so obvious in hindsight that this garbage ass country wasn’t/isn’t ready for a woman president, yet. The funkiest part of all of this, is, it was white fukking women that made the desicion, no one else, because, white women, again, gave cover to the garbage ass, insecure, racist, sexist, xenophobic white men. It’s so fukking mind boggling to me, because my mom, my sister, my wife, my daughter, ALL of them that are close to me in my life, have ALWAYS supported and loved me, but they also hold me accountable as a fukking man, and would hold me to the fukking fire if I came out the side of my mouth on some “MAGA” shyt. Where the fukk are these dumb c*nts at?

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
It’s so obvious in hindsight that this garbage ass country wasn’t/isn’t ready for a woman president, yet. The funkiest part of all of this, is, it was white fukking women that made the desicion, no one else, because, white women, again, gave cover to the garbage ass, insecure, racist, sexist, xenophobic white men. It’s so fukking mind boggling to me, because my mom, my sister, my wife, my daughter, ALL of them that are close to me in my life, have ALWAYS supported and loved me, but they also hold me accountable as a fukking man, and would hold me to the fukking fire if I came out the side of my mouth on some “MAGA” shyt. Where the fukk are these dumb c*nts at?
There are a lot of white women who just want to be taken care of by men. This doesn't surprise me that they vote that way as well.

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
Blonde women seem like the most abundant Trump supporters. If she's blonde, she probably supports Trump.

AZBeauty

Stop lyin' nicca.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Il

They're white before they are women. They're going to always vote their husbands and sons.

Last edited: