RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Thats a glorified wreck yard in every American detention center (Prison, jail, camp, etc). fukked up that we are seeing this in the land of the free.
This has never been the land of the free. Less than 5% of the worlds population and 25% of its prisoners or some shyt.

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

They are saying its not a Nazi tattoo sure looks like one to me.

It looks very similar to an iron cross. Pretty sure that predates their regime, but it’s generally seen as an insignia of their military at the time. Anyone who gets one inked on like that warrants suspicion about their ideology. Even more so if it’s coming from ice.

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
He's starting to really go in on Mueller. Mueller has something and Trump knows it as he prepares he base for the upcoming storm.

Trump obviously knows what he did and it's far worse than previously reported. Also, Mueller knows too.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Trump obviously knows what he did and it's far worse than previously reported. Also, Mueller knows too.
I actually think its that Trump is realizing what people had to do on his behalf that that truly scares him what he may have approved but is totally unaware of the core details of.

I dont think he's smart enough to be a mastermind, but he's sloppy enough to condone some rank bullshyt.