RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
People are still on the bs after the ig report I see. Wonder what other group of people are still on the bs after proof was put up.....

:hhh::hhh::hhh::hhh:
I thought she was supposed to be crooked because of Benghazi and The Emails, but both of those have been reviewed multiple times and she wasn't found to be crooked. :dwillhuh:

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
He's starting to really go in on Mueller. Mueller has something and Trump knows it as he prepares he base for the upcoming storm.
Mueller got everything...

Mueller need to go ahead and let all those cock suckas in congress who has liability to fall back because he about to have their mans indicted

resurrection

By Way of Deception, Thou Shalt Do War
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Hillary blew the election breh, why is it so hard to see or admit that. She under campaigned, called the opposition deplorables, and focused too much on the same handful of states assuming others were in the bag. She got cocky.

People arguing over voting for HC or Trump is like saying a dog shyt sandwich tastes better than a horse shyt sandwich. Both are still shyt but you don't have to eat either of them if you don't want to.
Part of the problem is that those of us who were gonna vote for Hillary anyway were all too willing to frame the argument this way. Conceding that the democrat candidate was shyt was very prevalent and allowed fence sitters to easily jump to Trump just because they thought it might be interesting to see the world burn. The false equivalency might have simplified the argument and allowed liberals to seem “unbiased” or whatever, but it was a false equivalency. If Hillary is dog shyt, Trump is Lucifer. Not the same, never were the same. But too many were all too eager to allow for that in order to have civil conversations with the deplorables

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Some dikkhead on twitter called them chained walls. Those are cages, exactly has they are described. Then ICE posts a picture of a ICE agent with a fukking Nazi tattoo. This country is trash.
Post the pic..

Civil service employees are not suppose to have those type of tattoos.. it’s a fireable offense

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
You're so fukkin corny with this shyt

Thought yall was glad he was back?Ironic that this is a thread detailing corruption and avoiding jail time while the thread starter is doing the same on the forum. :mjgrin: