RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
I would be on TV all day everyday yelling about Don Jr's Trump Tower meeting. You got these Republican dirtbags making shyt up about FBI spies, BS memos and whatever they can throw against the wall 24/7 meanwhile dems don't even have the balls to go on and state the facts :hhh:

Trump and Republicans are straight up calling Comey, Brennan, Clapper, McCabe liars, slimeballs etc. While the most Democrats could muster up is that Don Jr 'may have mislead' the committee in his testimony :hhh:

They making the same excuses as those Trump losers. 4D chess. B B but it's bigger than rap. Theyre just as corrupt and incompetent as the other aisle.

The only reason Republicans are fukking up is cause trumps team are retards who talk too much. Imagine if Donald governed and let Republicans handle this, we would have been done. :russ:

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
Speaking of mods, did we ever get to the bottom of why @wickedsm wasn't made mod on HL?

Also, anyone knows how’s she is doing?

Coli was started to leave the tyranny women created on sohh. So when we came here we asked for no female mods. Still working, what a great rule fellas. She thought she was gonna sneak in through the backdoor. :mjgrin:

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Coli was started to leave the tyranny women created on sohh. So when we came here we asked for no female mods. Still working, what a great rule fellas. She thought she was gonna sneak in through the backdoor. :mjgrin:
All that tough talk you put out just to learn you're afraid of women.

:dead:

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
This is actually frightening
No way he gets away with doin this shyt..

But on a side note if he's already sayin he can pardon myself I don't see how Mueller has any other recourse other than to indict his ass. I don't see why he wouldn't now that this demented piece a shyt is openly sayin I will pardon everyone including myself..

Last edited: