RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

AZBeauty

Stop lyin' nicca.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Il
Republicans are so quiet, the media won't give any Dems any time without throwing it back in their faces that they have to do more than just hate Trump. Trump on twitter every morning spouting bullshyt to control the news cycle while the wrinkled turtle is fast tracking judges through. If ppl don't wake the fukk up, this country is done for. Better weaponize and be prepared to protect your family.

Jhoon

Spontaneous Mishaps and Hijinks
Daps
Republicans are so quiet, the media won't give any Dems any time without throwing it back in their faces that they have to do more than just hate Trump. Trump on twitter every morning spouting bullshyt to control the news cycle while the wrinkled turtle is fast tracking judges through. If ppl don't wake the fukk up, this country is done for. Better weaponize and be prepared to protect your family.
They should have started doing that Wednesday morning.

CSquare43

Superstar
Daps
I don't think he can pardon himself. Don't you ave to be convicted of a crime to pardon someone? He'd be removed from office if there was sufficient evidence.

See, that's the issue that I'm having with this thought process. Admittedly, I'm not well versed on the issue of pardons (and obviously Trump isn't either, LOL!).....but to be pardoned, you have to be convicted of a crime, and then don't you basically default to a guilty plea when you accept the pardon? Like yes, I did it, but now it's all good because of the pardon...right?

Nixon was pardoned and was never convicted of anything.

Ah, ok...

:salute: