RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Propaganda

Superstar
Daps
Reppin

:comeon:

nap was a unnecessarily combative, over-dramatic, smug as fukk, bytch-ass dipshyt who acted like he was single-handedly cracking the case with every tweet he posted, so i don't miss that fukking fakkit one bit.

that said, i have to wonder why he's banned though...and why he's been banned (or put on timeout or whatever) so many times now. especially from his own thread, which is one of (if not actually) the biggest and possibly most important on the whole board. :yeshrug:

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
:comeon:

nap was a unnecessarily combative, over-dramatic, smug as fukk, bytch-ass dipshyt who acted like he was single-handedly cracking the case with every tweet he posted, so i don't miss that fukking fakkit one bit.

that said, i have to wonder why he's banned though...and why he's been banned (or put on timeout or whatever) so many times now. especially from his own thread, which is one of (if not actually) the biggest and possibly most important on the whole board. :yeshrug:
Dude was pretty informative in this thread and it's pretty dull without him.

But dude needs to understand that he is not above the rules. It seems like he's taunting the mods, doing shyt he's repeatedly warned not to do.

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm

@NewDay
Trump says Paul Manafort only worked for his campaign shortly, but former adviser Sam Nunberg says Manafort, who's been indicted by Mueller, was "not at all" insignificant.

Nunberg says it's "typical Donald" to "distance himself" from controversial figures, citing his own firing

7:41 AM - Jun 4, 2018
@NewDay
"He'll throw anybody out. He 'never knew them.' Remember me? I'm a 'low-level, part-time consultant.' I only worked for him for four and a half years": Nunberg refers to statement released after he was fired for allegedly writing racially charged and disparaging political posts https://twitter.com/NewDay/status/1003602629744685056 …

7:49 AM - Jun 4, 2018