RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
:patrice:idk bruh. I think they will let him do whatever he wants at this point. Goodbye America.
Just came back from my co workers desk talkin about this shyt and he said the same shyt you just said..

I may be stupid but I keep feeling like when shyt hits the fan with this guy people will do the right thing

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
Just came back from my co workers desk talkin about this shyt and he said the same shyt you just said..

I may be stupid but I keep feeling like when shyt hits the fan with this guy people will do the right thing
I hope so bruh. Sometimes I think that this is all happening for a reason. My wife is so tired of all this Trump shyt, I just tell her it's history in the making but sometimes I don't know if it will turn out good or bad.

Hopefully some huge news will drop soon.

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
It doesn't matter. They're not going to jail a president or former president. If it comes to it like Nixon the vice president will pardon Trump after he resigns. If Trump did pardon himself he'd be impeached guaranteed though.

I agree with you. If Trump gets impeached I'm 99% he'll just leave office. It looks too bad to lock a president up. Then again he should be though, a message has to be sent. He should be executed for treason.

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I agree with you. If Trump gets impeached I'm 99% he'll just leave office. It looks too bad to lock a president up. Then again he should be though, a message has to be sent. He should be executed for treason.
He won’t leave office peacefully. He sees essentially ruling as king to be his birthright. He’ll have to be made an example of in order for a functioning democracy to survive in this country and so will his party.

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
I hope so bruh. Sometimes I think that this is all happening for a reason. My wife is so tired of all this Trump shyt, I just tell her it's history in the making but sometimes I don't know if it will turn out good or bad.

Hopefully some huge news will drop soon.
Same exact situation, she doesn’t want to be bothered with the minutia, she just HATES him and wants him out. I do too, but I am intrigued with the process.

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm

@StevenTDennis
https://twitter.com/StevenTDennis/status/1003625749285408769

"Under the fundamental rule that no one may be a judge in his own case, the President cannot pardon himself."
Aug. 5, 1974 DOJ opinion, 4 days before Richard Nixon resigned.
It's right there on the DOJ website: https://www.justice.gov/file/20856/download …

9:13 AM - Jun 4, 2018
@mkraju

Here’s Grassley responding to question on whether he agrees with Trump that he could pardon himself

12:26 PM - Jun 4, 2018

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm

@realDonaldTrump
As only one of two people left who could become President, why wouldn’t the FBI or Department of “Justice” have told me that they were secretly investigating Paul Manafort (on charges that were 10 years old and had been previously dropped) during my campaign? Should have told me!

9:25 AM - Jun 3, 2018
@Mediaite
Chris Christie Rebuts Trump's Manafort Claim: Not DOJ's Job to Vet Your Campaign http://mediaite.com/a/wfqdz

12:07 PM - Jun 4, 2018