RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
Just had a Trump supporter arguing with me on Facebook that Roy Moore isn't a pedophile.... :snoop: you can't have a reasonable conversation wth these people. They're so fukking retarded..
fukk it, tell them fukking pussies to suck your dikk from the back.

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA

Probably best not to start down this road without some solid evidence like DNA, tape, voice recording, spy satellite and a confession.

This is just like what Russia did with that reporter "miraculously" being alive after being reported dead. Just bait to make his critics look out to get him.

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
Probably best not to start down this road without some solid evidence like DNA, tape, voice recording, spy satellite and a confession.

This is just like what Russia did with that reporter "miraculously" being alive after being reported dead. Just bait to make his critics look out to get him.
Especially when it's tweeted by a person using blue emojis because they've not verified :hhh:

.r.

Veteran
Daps
Just had a Trump supporter arguing with me on Facebook that Roy Moore isn't a pedophile.... :snoop: you can't have a reasonable conversation wth these people. They're so fukking retarded..

Barron agrees....

tenor.gif

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps

I would be on TV all day everyday yelling about Don Jr's Trump Tower meeting. You got these Republican dirtbags making shyt up about FBI spies, BS memos and whatever they can throw against the wall 24/7 meanwhile dems don't even have the balls to go on and state the facts :hhh:

Trump and Republicans are straight up calling Comey, Brennan, Clapper, McCabe liars, slimeballs etc. While the most Democrats could muster up is that Don Jr 'may have mislead' the committee in his testimony :hhh: