RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City

Cause he's a fukking idiot
@Mook and I were talking about this. If I was a dem in congress right now EVERYONE would know my name. I'd be going on all the channels cutting promos whether they were legit or not. shyt you have any idea how much $$ you can make shytting on Trump right now? Let alone political notoriety.

The media ignores a lot of them. Schiff and Waters go at Trump constantly, and those are just the more famous of them. Among the rank and file a lot of them do, but unless they say something vulgar that Trump could rebuke with "look at that dem, bad guy" They ignore it. Controversy sells and Trump is keeping them all fed.

Leadership doesn't get involved because Pelosi and Schumer would just become targets Trump can use to rile up his base and distract from the shyt he is doing. Trump being Trump alone is killing the Republicans. Same reason Obama stays silent. Until November, (and really 2020) there isn't much that can be done but prepare. Like all these special elections is the groundwork the Dems need to do.

The question for November is will it be enough to overcome voter fraud by Russia and Voter Suppression from Republicans. Even then all it will do is lead to more of the same gridlock unless they get enough to impeach Trump. I expect that dunce to serve his 4 years and the Dems to have control of everything but the SC by 2020. Then the conversation of adding to a total of 15 SC (6 new spots) justices has to be had......

If the Dems win the House expect Pelosi to then start talking big shyt cause she'll have power. Like LBJ said "Don't tell somebody to go to Hell unless you got the power to send them there". Dems with no power means they can't really say shyt.

Last edited:

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
They don't want to piss off their voters and risk getting primaried.

The GOP politicians would rather have Pence I'm sure, but the voters ride for Trump.

I feel like that wouldn't stop Trumpettes from running another Roy Moore (minus the pedo allegations) against the GOP candidates anyway.

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Nap got banned again, but @Broke Wave is still around. I didn't forget about that ban bet you've been dodging. Told me I didn't make six figures. Hating on a black man getting money. :patrice:

@Brooklynzson, what's up?
It seems nobody who enters ban bets has to be held accountable anymore these days.

Berniewood Hogan

IT'S BERNIE SANDERS WITH A STEEL CHAIR!
Daps
Reppin
nWg

Shocked-CM-Punk.gif

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
I don't get it. Republicans have Pence. Why would they put up with Trump violating the rules to this degree? Unless Pence is also in trouble and Ryan doesn't want the Presidency for even a second.
They've waited too long to act. They'd have to wait for him to do something Iike firing Mueller in order to have the moral high ground to take action.

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm
This is all about bigoted cacs believing they are invincible.

On election night 2016, Michael Cohen told a handful of people at Trump Tower that he wanted to be mayor of New York.

"Nobody's going to be able to fukk with us. I think I'm going to run for mayor."https://www.axios.com/michael-cohens-secret-dream-1528057923-eadd492e-6711-4cb6-9e8b-48b7ab31660d.html?utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=twsocialshare&utm_campaign=organic …

4:55 PM - Jun 3, 2018

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
Republicans are worried about their voter base. That's why a lot of them have simply retired rather than be bothered with all this crap.

The retirements are the biggest indicator that something not pretty for the republican party is coming down the pike. And it's been an enormous constant that doesn't get the attention it should. But it says plenty.

Something ugly is coming for the republicans behind 45. But their voters like him because it's payback for Obama. There is an article out now...some senator saying Obama caused racial divide issues. Who could parrot shyt like that with people like 45 in office saying good people are amongst a group of nazis. Like seriously? But the base likes to hear shyt like that. Anything to put Obama in a bad light. It doesn't have to be truthful nor make sense. And it is about payback. That's why Louisiana voters can blame Obama for this Medicaid issue when the state turned down Medicaid expansion. When you think the republican voter base you aren't dealing with logical reasonable people. Take it from somebody surrounded by them. And these voters are why 45 gets so much support amongst republicans who are not retiring.

You better vote in November, folks. And stop expecting anything reasonable from these right wing whackos.